• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting offer

Hello.

:D Lol, nice to meet you.

And you are Yupapa? Hmmm, why do I get the feeling I have met you or your nickname somewhere before? Maybe WHT, hmmmmm, or somewhere else, not sure though. Or maybe a live chat, don't remember.

Winnie

Hello.

Hmmmm, that doesn't explain how we met before. lol

Anyway, hmmm, Donhost, nice. The demon on the top of your site design is really cute, though.

Winnie

ARE you new here??
I can help you!

I am the admin of this board!! :)
Admin Edit: He of course isn't the admin...

Hello.

Admin? Hmmmmm, didn't see your name on the top list of moderators.

Once again, nice to meet you. I am sure we have met before on WHT, or I have read your posts over there.

Yes, I am new to FWS forums. But my fellow staff has been here for sometime.

Winnie

Originally posted by Chicken
Errrr.. Yupapa, I think we need to end the, "I'm the forum admin" thing. Just confuses people.

Thats yupapa ... he's just generally confusing :rolleyes:

Hmm .... chicken .. i think you should inform todd and peo that yupapa is now a fellow admin ... ( hmmm .... forget that ... i can only put up with some much hell ) :devious2:

Imagen the hell which would happen if yupapa was admin :eek:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Thats yupapa ... he's just generally confusing :rolleyes:

Hmm .... chicken .. i think you should inform todd and peo that yupapa is now a fellow admin ... ( hmmm .... forget that ... i can only put up with some much hell ) :devious2:

Imagen the hell which would happen if yupapa was admin :eek:

I thought yupapa is a she

Originally posted by Vegs

I thought yupapa is a she

IF i comment any futher ... i may say something i shouldn't :devious2:

Is "IT" a he and/or a she ?

Notice the "and/or" :nervous:

Back