• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting for Personal/Basketball Website (100MB/5GB - 1GB/10GB)

bball2

My old webhost has been really screwed up the last few days as they are moving from all free web hosting to all paid web hosting. So I am in search for a new webhost. If you could offer these specs, that would be great!

100-1000 MB storage (1000 MB would be great, that way I could have all my content on one site)
5-10 GB bandwidth
Cpanel
5 SQL Databases
PHP/FTP support
I will be using the domain name http://basketball2k.com

I get around 100 unique visitors daily and will be happy to put a link back to your site.

Last edited:
try clanshosting.com

150MB Space
1.5GB / Month Transfer
4 mysql databases
Script Installs
Free Subdomain - here.clanshosting.com OR here.g4l.net
2 FTP accounts
NO ADDS/NO POP UPS+UNDER

Last edited:
you can try www.x3fusion.com
Domain Package
# (Host yourdomain.com)
# 400MB of Web-space
# 10GB Bandwidth
# Unlimited MySQL Database's
# Unlimited POP3 and FTP Accounts
# PHP, Perl, CGI & cPanel 9.x
# No advertisements

Found a good host

Thank you kindly for the offer tommy but I found a good host. Centauri NetX, I got accepted the same day I registered and they have lots of great features!

500Mb Disk Space
10000Mb Bandwidth
20 FTP Accounts
20 Email Accounts
20 MySQL Databases

Which is awesome. Thanks again to all those who replied, PS. I tried x3fusion, sent an application a month ago and still havn't gotten a response

R4g1ng said:
500mb of bandwidth is way less than he asked for.
maybe so, but it was free and dependable, not that others aren't, I just don't trust a host giving away several gb's worth. possibly even overselling, who knows.

Well the best free webhost Ive ever had was 2webh. Lasted for a whole year before some idiot made a clickbot and got the host banned from google and other adsense programs thus cutting off his support. He offered 300 MB storage 10 GB of bandwidth, all the features, and best of all his stf was completely reliable.

Back