• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost needed

Cherishes

Hi,

I need a stable webhost for my fansite which is in both english (mainly) and chinese. The space needed would be around 500mb to 1gb and bandwith should be around at around 10gb. Cpanel with average amount of features will do. Fantastico would be a plus but not a must.

Im willing to put linkbacks or even post at your forum(should be kept at minimum) and I will consider paying for the service if me and other fans found it satisfactory.

Any kind souls who is willing to help? :angel:

You just signed up at our site, and never requested. We currently have an FNValentines package which would suite you. It would only take ~2 posts per month to keep active.

what kind of fan site do you have?

Is there a pre-existing website that can be reviewed?

thanks

You just signed up at our site, and never requested. We currently have an FNValentines package which would suite you. It would only take ~2 posts per month to keep active.

Yes, i know. Its because i saw your tos which doesnt allow chinese. So i didnt request. :)

what kind of fan site do you have?

Is there a pre-existing website that can be reviewed?

thanks

We are currently doing a test forum. So theres probably no preview yet. But i have potential fans out that. Its on a girl band in taiwan. But the discussion will be in English and occasionally chinese.

Back