• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost Needed For Web Dev Site

The ability to auto install scripts like bb's aren't needed. A control panel IS needed (CPanel preferred).

Hmm CPanel preferred? Hmmm !!!Jan looks like they only offer Plesk

Heres our offer with Cpanel its a custom plan

Cpanel 8
100MB of Disk Space
2GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists ,mySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin ,WebMail Access,Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts,Password Protected Directories
Fantastico ( PHP Nuke, Post Nuke, phpBB, Invision Board,, 4IMages, OpenBB, phpMyWebsite,phpAdmin) Also lots of skins ( xcontroller,Xskin,bluelagoon,vertex,BlueCP,bluetrix,redtrix,babysim,bluesim,graysim,redsim )
And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $24 a year ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like as your post was a little unclear what you needed , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

Sorry everyone, I should've stated $25 annually.x I don't NEED Cpanel, just prefer it so if you have it, you have a better chance at being my next host :biggrin2:. It would really be good if I can get unlimited emails and sql databases and all that. Keep the offers coming. Thanks.

Once business starts up and I start making money, I'm sure I can afford to start paying much more but for now I have no other options.

Originally posted by Sharif
I am but he's got the best deal I can afford.
I wish you the best. Sometimes less than 25 more cents a week (in this case - yearly plan) can make a big difference. You could have had an established, reputable hosting provider. Nothing against who you went with. Just trying to help.

Back