• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

webhost community

wedontjudge.com

i am starting a webhost community at wedontjudge.com. i am offering 100mb of space (more upon request dependant on the site), 1 gig of transfer, php, cgi-bin, perl... dependant on the site mysql and tomcat 4...

my goal is to create a community that will voice its opinions on who gets hosting and play an active role. so im asking that you have an active site that can be reviewed for content and design.

i just brought the server up today, so if you feel up to it, check out wedontjudge.com

thanks

So let me get this straight...you're going to start a host called "wedontjudge.com" and you're going to judge webmasters on whether their sites are good enough or not for your hosting service? :confused: :confused2

ironic, eh?

but yeah, the idea is a "community" aspect to decide who they would want to have hosted.

i figure as much as im giving a way for free. the least the person can have is a quality website and for that be rewarded with a good hosting service.

Are you actually offering hosting, or just want people to sign up for your forum? :confused2

i am hosting, but my theory is since it will be free, i wont have to worry about forms and whatnot, thus i can have a centralized point for all activities on the website. keeping everybody involved. less space i use, the more space is available to the hostee's

Back