• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

webalized.wox.org

aquarian

I'm not sure how long this has been around, but just found this host...thought I'd just mention it to generate some opinions...

http://webalized.wox.org

2 hosting packages to choose from (basic and super), although there's hardly any difference between them, except ads on the basic package (& the "Ability to request other features for account like ASP or Telnet"). No ads for the super package, but you need to sign up with their sponsor who pays them. Both packages are free apparently.

Here are the features both packages have:
- yourname.wox.org OR yourdomain.com
- unlimited POP3 with anything@yourname.wox.org/yourdomain.com
- 140MB space
- unmerged bandwidth
- own CGI that runs from anywhere on your site
- PHP (latest version)
- MySQL with 40MB space
- Advanced members control panel

Well that's my word in for the day......

nup. although i've tried signing up, but i still haven't received any confirmation email from them, and it's been more than a week.....

this offer seems to be too good to be true.

apparently it seems that 60mb has been dropped since the last time posted.

Yeah, looks VERY great. He offers you a free signup with LuckySurf, and that's all of his service.

When I added this host to my small search engine, I got a lot of replies to remove this host because it was a scam. I tried signing up, and it failed. So I won't use it.

FAKKKEEEEEE

Dont even try signing up for this crap!

it dosnt send you your login information.

it just makes money from u registering that crap advertising!

Back