• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Space

Re: not to be rude

Originally posted by MAS
does any one know english,

sorry but i am alittle annoyed because people don;t know 20 mb from 20 gigs. No ofense anyone, i just want help and i apreciate yall taking ur time to put up with me.
Thanks

Annoyment won't help you :) and I do not think you should confront people with the question whether they speak English or not, you're not very skilled either in that language.

To answer your questions: what you are asking for does NOT exist: unlimited bandwidth and unlimited webspace are (1) a illusion and (2) lies from webhosts trying to get you hosted with them. Whatever you do, do not get hosted by an unlimited webhost, trust me, you will get banned from their server if you use too much bandwidth.

Bandwidth is extremely expensive. The FTP is not a problem, so you have to focus on the bandwidth issue. I would suggest to check out allwayswebhosting.com but be sure to check their policies regarding large file downloads, not every webhost agrees with that.

your definitly not going to get 10 gbs for $10 and you could probably get unlimited for $10 but its not unlimited and when u get to like say 1 gb you will probably get cut off

Re: hi

Originally posted by MAS
ok
i really don;t know i just want to be able to download what i want and upload what i want with out any restrictions. i will need as much space as possible and fast ftp connections mean fast uploading and downloading. If the band with means the thing the allows u to download like say u download 20 mb if u have bandwith of 10 u can't , then i need as much as i can get

simply, as much sapce and every thing i could for less that 50 dollars

If it isn't legal, you might have trouble...

all i need is like 20 to 50 gigs of space.
HAH, well, all i want is world peace.
your looking at a whole lot of cost for that, and a dedicated server.
and come on, lets be realistic, your talking about illegal files here with that kind of transfer/space.
iso's i would bet.
please, don't say nonononononono, because most of the people here are rather on the intelligent side, rather than gullible and foolish.
i know how big maps and stuff are, as well as additional mods, and no, they are not that frigging big.
and don't say, "but T/A is not being mad, the company is no longer even around, it's no longer copywrite protected"
horsehockey...
75 years buddy.
abandonware doesn't exist, and there is no 24 hour rule.
those myths are made up, and perpetuated by warez masters to make it seem less illegal...
i don't think for half a second that your content is legal, maybe some of it is, but if you need that kind of space for fileserving, with that sort of bandwidth, your not moving legal files.
no way in hell, not if your coming here believing you can get it for $50 or less a month.
sorry, it's possible i am offbase, but i doubt it.

also
can't you split it into millions of bits and upload it to come2store or something?
i am sure they would not like this one little bit ugly kid..
also, since come2store doesn't provide ftp upload, or download...
not to mention if this guy comes in trying to move that kind of bulk files, all of us using come2store for our legal files would get like .00002kps

Back