• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web mania?

F1RULZ

WEB HOSTING
£20 per year

A great opportunity to have your site hosted at an affordable price.

Offer includes:
500Mb of disk space
Frontpage extensions
Unlimited POP3 mail@yourdomain.com
Unlimited mail forwarding mail@yourdomain.com
Unlimited subdomains of your domain name
e.g. http://subomain.yourdomain.com/
CGI-BIN directory
Control Panel
Perl 5
PHP 4
SSI (server side includes)
MySQL Database
Full Telnet access
Full FTP access
Detailed visitor statistics
Close control downflow air conditioning units.
UPS system and Generator back-up

All servers are dual processor servers with a min of 512Mb Ram with Ultra Wide SCSI hard drives connected via a 100Mb/s fast Ethernet connection.

The cost of this package is
£20 per year

There are no catches to this offer, if you want to cancel after the first year, then you can, there is no forced advertising on your site.

If you do not own a domain name, we are able to register .com .net .org .co.uk .net.uk .org.uk .info domains

Click the order now button below to proceed with your order.

I found this at

this site
Is this host reliable and if so is this a good package?

They sound good, I have a feeling they are reseller though just because they show pictures of there data center and considering I myself haven't heard of them, probably means they aren't the most popular, thus making them not have enough money to pay for those huge datacenters. I don't know though, maybe they are very good. What is that amount of money in USD?

K.

The data center allows companies to rent out space in there data centre, they can rent out say a wall and put as many servers as they like in it. thats why the pictures arent theres, I sent them an e-mail about the bandwidth and aint had one back, It has been over 16 hours now since I sent it, so their support isnt very good.

I now go this e-mail

Not very profesional looking.

Hi.

we have an allowance of 1Gb per month, with extra data transfer costing £5 per Gb, however we would neveer charge without letting you know and also you agreeing to it, also we do not charge till you get ove 3Gb a month and then we'll let you know before hand so that you agree to it, if you do not agree to it we may disable some content to bring your transfer back to a reasonable amount

hope that helps

Nathan

Lots of errors and no capital letters. Sounds like sonthing I would write.

Re: I now go this e-mail

Originally posted by F1RULZ

your point is :confused2

Its

Its not the sort of thing you expect to get back from a company selling you somthing. You expect high quality material no matter what the quality, even most dodgey car dealerships have proper punctuation in their letters and alike.

Re: Its

Its not the sort of thing you expect to get back from a company selling you somthing. You expect high quality material no matter what the quality, even most dodgey car dealerships have proper punctuation in their letters and alike.

erm

The reply wasn't rude ... the reply answered your question...

nothing is perfect .... there is nothing wrong with his reply !!

Re: I now go this e-mail

he proved his point "sonthing".

Were did the rude thing come from?

Were did the rude thing come from? I didnt say anything about it, if it came out like that Im sorry :( I was just trying to say that it sounds dodgy from the e-mail I got back.

I will agree that when you are buying something from a company you want a proffesional response. It makes you feel more comfortable with the company. A company having email responses with good punctiation is just, in a way, e-buisness edicate. But hey what do I know

Its kind of

Its kind of if you see a website with high quality graphics which looks profesional you tend to think that it is better than a site which is just text, I guess realy it is just first impressions, as this service could be the best in the web, but you just dont know.

Hi,

I have to agree with F1RULZ on this. The quality of the reply doesn't cast the company in a good light in general. If their sales people can't write properly then the chance is that they are either highly uneducated or very young. Whichever the case, they haven't got enough business sense to hire someone with proper skills to put on their frontline. And this probably means the guy that wrote the email is running the show by himself and he falls into one of those categories.

Back