• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting (RELIABLE ONLY)

Mogadishu

I Wish a Free WebHosting Plan for : www.alexzander.ro
I Wish a stable Hosting I'm Able To DO FORUM POSTING( *No more than 20 Posts /MONTH) Also i can Put a Link Back to your Site.

I Wish: 300 -500 MB WebSpace(My Acctual site Backup have 250MB But i will need more coz my site will GROW up) Also will be Greate If All i need can be UPGRADED LATER .
15 - 30 GB Bandwidth (Why i need so much Band.: I have some Old and online games in download Section)
I Need To Have Also: Cpanel,Mysql,PHP,CGI,FTP,email,subdomains,etc.

NO Ads Or just 1 ADS on Index PAGE (size dosen't Matter ) Not more than this. (I already have my own ads and the site looks annoyng with Manny ADS on IT.
Why i ask again for free webhosting/why My Account with hostgool Hosting have been SUSPENDED:
hostgool.com (a Verry Good Free HOSTING) Have canceled my account Coz i Didn't respected the Google TOS. I have hiden a part from Gogle ADS ("google ads" and "advertise on this site" text ) They told me to fix this error in 48 Hours and coz i didn't fixed that problem due some personal Problems They have canceled my account.(was a ADS supported Plan).
I Ask for a reliable hosting coz i know verry good how new free webhosting appera and disappear.....And also need a reliable hosting for my comunity (more than 650 users on IT)
I Just HOPE I Will Get A Free HOSTING Account (RELIABLE) !

Thank you verry Much .

These are the terms and conditions to the free hosting we are offering. If you do not meet this criteria you are not allegeable for the free offer.

• You must own your own domain name.
    You must place our google adsense ads so it's visible on all your website pages.
    You must be averaging 150 hits per day.
    If you need more diskspace or bandwidth and get more than 150 hits per day we can customize your plan according to your needs.
Each Free Hosting Plan includes:

600mb Diskspace
8gb (8000mb) bandwidth
50 Email accounts
10 Ftp Accounts
10 Subdomains
10 MySQL Databases
Cpanel+Rvskin

Please check out this link for all the Terms and Conditions:

http://www.three-point-o.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?9

Back