• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

..:: Web Hosting Radio ::..

rockergrrl

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if a lot of you are aware of Web Hosting Radio. Brought to you by a number of members of Web Hosting Talk.

If you ever have any questions about web hosting... If you're thinking about changing hosting providers... Or you just want listen to a great talk radio program... Just tune into Web Hosting Radio.

WHR has been around for almost a month now. DJs are members of the community over at Web Hosting Talk. And the DJ list is quickly expanding as the show gets better and better.

Sunday nights at 8pm ET, Deb from FutureQuest will be hosting a series of Customer Relationship Management Workshops. There is a time in everyone’s life that some extra customer service skills come in handy and if you are involved with any business that has customers, it will come in handy EVERY DAY!

Also, Sunday night, you just very may hear me (rockergrrl) guest hosting along side Deb.

So please tune into Web Hosting Radio on Sundays at 8pm ET. And join in on the fun in the chatroom over at Host Hideout during the show!

Trust me, you'll have fun! :)

And hopefully I wont sound too much of a dork on the air!! ;)

Thanks, and I hope to see your all there during the show!

I haven't missed [an entire] show yet. It's just so damn... addictive.

Jan, don't worry, they record every show and play them at various times.

You can tune in with WinAMP: 66.28.48.78:13810

it does remember me of the time when I had my own shoutcast radio....
Theire just @ 24kbs,sometimes the kwality is bad

It's not a shoutcast server. They use Live365. The quality doesn't need to be that great since it is only talking. It is also nice for the people who are still on dialup.

Back