• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Phone Support / Sales

Eclouds

Marketing Guru
NLC
Hey guys,

I have a project that I've been working on for a while that just gave fruit.

Here's the deal:

I just got licensed in Manila, Philippines to operate a call center. Furthermore, I have the call center facility locked down and ready for move-in.

My plan is to offer numerous services for local as well as international companies. We am going to provide phone / ticket customer service at very affordable rates to web hosting companies worldwide. We will provide support, as well as sales services from trained professionals. You will also have full transparency so your customers would never know that the representatives are contracted.

Additionally, our customers will have the ability to provide our representatives with custom procedures / solutions for all sorts of questions / problems.

Services Offered

Customer Management
Sales Information
Transcription & Captioning
Inbound Call Center
Outbound Call Center
Back Office Processing
Copy Writing

I'm trying to see what the interest would be so be honest and give me some feedback / opinions.

Last edited:
Back