• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Needed

Mr.E

yes okay i need a host...currently i have a host that has great space at 3 gigs space and 100 gigs bandwith, but i have a board and it takes up space or so the host says...i would really like a host with the same statistics but at an affordable price...pm for more info..thanks!

Space: 3 Gigs
Bandwith: 100 Gigs
Price: Hopefully Less than 10.00 A month or (12.50, What im payin now)
Reliable up time: 99.9%

that host is probably making up reasons to kick you off his server. Or your site is too much for their server at the price you pay.

You won't find 3gigs of space and 100gigs of bandwidth for around $10, you should increase your budget to at least $50 a month.

3 GIGS and 80 GB Bandwidth
$10 monthly
Instant account creation for credit card payment
Unlimited features
PLS Pm if interested or if you want a custom plan or queries

Just be careful about going with the cheapest hosts or you may run into problems later. I would use http://www.whois.sc/domain.com work out if they are overselling excessively before signing up. (also find out the specifications of their server) With your requirements, most hosts which offer you them within your budget are probably overselling. This is not necessarily a bad thing as it keeps your price down, just watch out for hosts which take it too far because it will inevitably result in downtime and high server loads.

Last edited:
The closest we can offer you is a 5gb cPanel reseller package. You'd have a reseller account with WHM. It includes 150gb bandwidth. It costs $30/month

<-SERVER INFORMATION->
>> Dual Intel Xeon 2.4ghz with HyperThreading (512K Cache)
>> 1gb DDR ECC Reg Memory
>> 100mbps Port
>> cPanel Pro/WHM + Fantastico
>> Tier1 Bandwidth
>> Datacenter: NYC Telehouse in downtown New York City

<-ACCOUNT INFORMATION->
cPanel Pro/WHM Reseller Account
ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS GET cPanel Pro FREE!
UNLIMITED E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
JAVA SERVLETS FREE (JSP/Resin)
ASP.NET Supported!!!
UNLIMITED Subdomains
UNLIMITED Resources (ie forwarders, sql databases etc)
Fantastico Included FREE
Completely privately labeled... The customers of yours couldnt find out our company name or our names if they tried!
Free Privately Labeled DNS Servers ns1.yourname.com ns2.yourname.com

<-PRICES->
DISK SPACE, PRICE + ADDONS, MONTHLY DATA TRANSFER/BANDWIDTH
5gb - $30 USD/MONTH - 150gb
SIGNUP OR FIND MORE INFO @ http://www.onereseller.net/reseller.php

We do have telephone support for our current customers… It is to be used for emergencies only, otherwise, please use support tickets.
For online support: http://www.support.onereseller.net

To do a speedtest: http://testfile.biz
To test ping our server, ping 69.9.174.78
Thanks.

yes i probably think the same that it is impossiable for a reliable host
to make such a offer, you just need to higher your budget a little
and some one might help you here, i think if you raise your price to
$30 or $35 we might be able to do it.....

hi,

i dont think you will get good quality hosting for the budget you are specifying. you get what you pay for.

We have been providing high quality hosting for nearly eight years, i am sure you know that one can't survive in this industry for that long without providing quality services :), we can confidently say that you will have a great experience with us.

I can suggest you two plans:

with then DEV-KIT plan we can offer you:
4 GB Diskspace
80 Gb Bandwidth
10 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
4 MS-SQL server DB's
10 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
10 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
all this for the amazing low price of $16.75 per month
the bandwidth is a little less then what you ask for but its somewhere near your curent specified budget.

With the SQL-KIT plan we are able to offer you:
8 GB Diskspace
160 Gb Bandwidth
25 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
10 MS-SQL server DB's
15 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
25 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
all this for the amazing low price of $31.25 per month

all our plans carry a 30 day money back guarantee

If you are interested then please have a look at our Plans & Prices page and choose a plan that suits you the most.

if you are unable to open the link above then please copy and paste the following URL in your browser: http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp

At the end of the day, you've got to find a balance between reliability and cost. Reliablility also needn't just mean percentages and how few minutes of downtime there are. You should also take into account what it'll be like one or two years from now. If the company is still around, and still giving you that same sweet price, will the server be packed with hundreds of other sites? I can't see too many other ways of turning a profit if a company offers such incredibly low prices.

Personally, if your site means a lot to you now, and a year or more down the track (moving a 3GB+ site ain't easy), take the advice of some others here and increase your price.

Richo, your advice is quite useful
But he neednt increase his price though
A company can offer much lower prices if it is just started
A dedicated server costs max. 200 $ for 80/2000 GB with a good spec
in that we can host 3/100 x 20
if each pays around 15$ monthly then 15x20 = 300$ and we can get a profit of 100$ monthly
Thats the case of a dedicated server and it is also available for less than $200
so it is profitable
Just trust new hosts
every host has to start once ..dont they do that???

Ultimate hosting solutions

we offer the best plans around...
3 gigs storage + 75GB transfer 9.95 a month, and you can host 5 domais if needed. comes with Cpanel

visit our website:

http://www.lcasolutions.com/hosting.html

we also offer high quality web design.

Mr.E said:
yes okay i need a host...currently i have a host that has great space at 3 gigs space and 100 gigs bandwith, but i have a board and it takes up space or so the host says...i would really like a host with the same statistics but at an affordable price...pm for more info..thanks!

Space: 3 Gigs
Bandwith: 100 Gigs
Price: Hopefully Less than 10.00 A month or (12.50, What im payin now)
Reliable up time: 99.9%

Dear Sir,

hostagent.net can offer you the following package(s) :

3000 MB webspace
150 GB bandwidth
cpanel/fantastico

for $19 per month

Upgrading is always possible, and you can request a 7 day free trial account to test our services. Please consider us and give our website a visit at www.hostagent.net

Best Regards,
HostAgent

Bang For The Buck Linux Shared Hosting With Free Domain Registration/Transfer, PHP & MySQL:

Plan 1: $4.89/month
2.5GB Disk Space
40GB Bandwidth
1 Domain Hosted

Plan 2: $8.22/month
4GB Disk Space
60GB Bandwidth
3 Domain Hosted

No Setup Fee
Instant Account Setup
Advanced Admin Control Panel
24/7 Email/Chat/Telephone Support
Free Website Creation Tool
5 FTP Accounts
Servers are on 2Gb/s Connection
Complete list of features can be obtained on our website, just read my profile for details.

Back