• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting needed for online radio site

dhiren.kanojia

Hello there,

I want webhosting for my online radio site. My requirements are as follow....

5 GB Webspace
Unlimited Bandwidth

Plz quote your price and plan detail.

Thank you

Last edited:
Sorry to be the party pooper, but you really won't find a reliable host that offers "unlimited" bandwidth.

LOL, no, let's not see.

You're not getting any unlimited offers, trust me.

Last edited:
Are these all your songs?

Do you have the correct radio licenses?

On average, one song is about 3 MB. You can only upload 1666.7 songs with the 5 GB limit your asking for. (just thought i'd share that last bit)

I recommend a VPS for something of your needs plus its being used for downloads. Our VPS plan 1 would suit you perfectly.

6 Gb hard Drive Space
200 Gb of premium bandwidth
Guaranteed Cpu Rate : 128Mhz / 2 X 2.8 HT (Dual Xeon)
Guaranteed RAM Minimum : 128MB / 4GB
............................................ us$38.00 a month

If you don't believe this would work for you, let me know. I can come up with something else.

Check your PMs

I sent you an offer, not unlimited of course, but the best bandwidth we've got

We can offer you with the following in our Mega Site Plan for $49.95 with 1 Month of FREE Hosting and Money Back Guarantee,

Disk Space - 18000 MB
Bandwidth - 250 GB

Included - 24 x 7 Support, 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, Modify DNS Records, Squirrel Mail Web Mail, Horde Web Mail, SQ Web Mail, SPAM Protection, Anti Virus Protection, Modify MX Records, 24x7 FTP Account, FTP sub-accounts, Anonymous FTP Account, Control Panel, Multi-Language Support, File Manager, Easy cart, E-comm Pro cart, CubeCart, Secure Pages (Shared SSL), MS FrontPage ®, Site Studio (Website Builder), Password Protected Files, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resource, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Custom Error Pages, Custom MIME, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool, Webalizer, ModLogan, Awstats, Raw Log Access, Transfer Log, Referrer Log, Agent Log.

Unlimited - Domains, Sub Domains, Domain Aliases, Domain Pointing/Parking, Email Boxes (Pop3), Email Forwarding, SMTP Access, Autoresponders, Email Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catch-All Mail Box, mySQL Databases, Database Users, phpMyAdmin.

Add On - Advanced Urchin 5 Statistics

Also take a look over at our 30 Easy Application Collection Packages and Deluxe Bonus Package worth $226.95 included with Mega Site Plan @ www.ourinternet.us - Value Plans

Are the songs copyright? if they are i dont think anyone would like to host them unless they willing to take the risk of getting sued..:bandit2: :confused4

Am thinking this is warez, unlimited bandwidth plus am seeing links floating around the air waves for downloads!.

ChiefHosting offers you this costum plan:

- 5gb of diskspace
- 200gb of bandw.
- and lots more stuff!

for only 7.04$/mo. (USD)

To look at more official hosting plans visit us at: ChiefHosting

Enjoy!

Back