• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Directory review

john874

Could someone please have a look at my Web Hosting Directory and see what you think?

What do you think about the design, colors, etc?

My Web Hostings Directory url is: http://www.1hostseeking.com

I look forward to all of your comments.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeh I agree about the clouds, get something else in there :)

Looks good though, one to many E's in the add site first page, unless it was meant :)

Decker said:
Yeh I agree about the clouds, get something else in there :)

Looks good though, one to many E's in the add site first page, unless it was meant :)

What did you mean about there are one to many E's in the add site first page. I have looked at the Homepage and the page straight after I have clicked on the "Add a Site" link and found no mistakes.

Do you mean that you have found a word spelled something like the following: sitee.

Or do you mean that there is to many "a site" words in the amount of text that is contained on the page.

No probs - if it was on purpose add more EEE's :)

With the link back can we do a 'listed at' type of link or do you have set links :)

Last edited:
As longs as we have a proper clickable url link on your site that can get crawled by search engines and is no further than one page away from your homepage it should then be alright.

What site would you like to get listed?

Last edited:
Well the main site - ctrl-alt-deli.com /ctrlaltdeli.com we get a good amount of traffic

OK,

You can list one of thoses sites within our hosting directory as longs as you link back to our site from one of them. It doesn't matter, which one you link back to us from. You can list one in our directory and link back to our site from the other one. It's entirely up to you.

Don't list both of them in our directory as they look to similar.

When submitting your site, make sure you have a description of no less than about 250-300 characters.

Thanks!

Ok all the other similar domains are parked on the same account so it's all the same site, the link back will be on the main page which is regularly spidered :)

OK, you can submit one of the domains that goes to your hosting website to our Web Hosting Directory and I will then look at your listing and then approve it.

Back