• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

web designer needed

weedfreak2012

looking for someone to design me a flash logo add metatags and keywords and submit it to the search egines and designa website with php and with over 80 pages and install ircd jirc phpads shoutcast and a dateing script and help get paying sponsors for the site and my net station and design my forum to make it lhave the look and fell of my website for your services ill be willing to pay you 400 ill give you half onece you have done the first faze of the project and the rest when your done all thats interested may reply or pm me thanks for considering my project have a great week

take care

You want a:
Graphic Designer - for flash banner
SEO Service
Programmer - for your php site
Web Designer - for your forum
If only one person could do all these things, it should be a genius!

:eek2: Jody your looking for a development team for possibly $200 after the first bit them maybe another when it's complete...

and help get paying sponsors for the site and my net station

So you have no money yet, that bit suggests :knockedou:

Break it down a bit to what you can afford up front, no one serious is going to take any bit of that job on a promise, and not all of that for that amount.

The SEO, submitting part leave till it's at least part complete, or you've got nothing to submit.

Logo someone could do for you at a glance, if you know what you want, keywords and tags same.

Making all the rest and making it all look and feel the same - big job!

thanks

ill do just that thanks for the sugestions ill let someone do the banner and scripts and ill take care of the site myself that shouldnt be nomore than 50 bucks or alittle more

thanks again

Been thinking about this one :) there's a lot of posters on here that are pretty good at gfx, post an ad for your banner with as much description as you can for what you want and one of them should be able to provide a proof - get proofs first before paying ;) - that you like for around $20 if it's not too huge and complex (especially if you have a 'like this one' in mind).

The website (80 pages are you sure) you might be best invest in a package that will write one for you and you just add the text and pics where required, that would let you edit as and when required. You might like to demo XSite Pro or NetObjects Fusion, they cater for making complete and complex sites (under $200) and they also do header/banner editing in a limited way built in and have functions to insert google and other ads easily. Some SEO is included by adding your keywords in one place and they get added to all pages and they can create a sitemap for search engines to follow, again allowing you to chop and change anytime (they also handle the uploads for you with just a few basic details for your server, full site and quick changes).

That would leave about half to get someone to integrate the other stuff you want, and theme it all to your chosen site design (easier and better if you choose the design/colours/etc. then it's a bit more fixed as to what has to be done with the other parts).

Well there's a start :D that'll be $3,000 consultancy fee (joking of course) :lol:

it really sounds like you want a lot for next to nothing. If you are serious about starting the site and get a larger budget, then let me know, but, i cant offer my services for that low. i would make you a logo and design a home page mockup for the $400, but, i would charge a lot more to do the rest.

You could pick a lot worse than iBrightDev, he's expensive but looks cheap in those shorts and boots on a street corner...

a logo and design a home page mockup for the $400

WTF! I know your good mate but that is shocking !!!

You could pick a lot worse than iBrightDev, he's expensive but looks cheap in those shorts and boots on a street corner...

WTF! I know your good mate but that is shocking !!!

for what i would normally charge someone, that is cheap. i charge $1500 to clients just for a one page mockup with valid css3/html slicing jobs no days. you get what you pay for, in most cases. i do things a lot cheaper on here though. i just did a lead generation page (landing page and thank you page with very simple database) for $2500, so, $400 for a unique logo and mockup is a good deal coming from me, and a lot cheaper than other people i know. problem i that people want so much for next to nothing, and ametures cheapen the industry by doing work for those people. i refuse to cheapen myself now days. i end up putting in way more work than what im paid for, so, i get irritated and just dont want to do that anymore. i know people that charge $200/hour for this stuff. haha. im only $65. :D

You should know me by now :D leg pulling a speciality
yeah, i figured that, but, you joking is how a lot of people feel. it sucks that web development used to be a well paid industry and now people dont respect the work that has to be done to make a site.

I know, but bearing in mind the OP's budget and the fact that any sponsor could ask for changes quickly, they'd be better with throwaway prices to get started :) - then you! :D

its not much incentive though really. since things like i mentioned above have happened, it is much harder to find work at those rates. the good thing about charging that though is that when you do work, it is worth your time for one, two, the people that afford that rate have the type of friends that might need your help and can afford your rate and refer you, vs. the people that cant afford what you want that refer you to others that cant afford your rate. so, now that i have raised my bar, it was a little tougher to find freelance work at first, but, not i have dedicated clients that refer people to me all the time and i constantly have extra income coming in. i am charging a client $500 just to add a confirmation email to a script i already made for him. adding in the email portion will literally take me about 5 minutes to add in and test. not bad pay for me. :D

Back