• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Design at a VERY Low Cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
since somehow saying my opinion is forbidden here (don't you guys have democracy over there in america? :) )

i "just" wanted to comment, that the costs are way too high for such websites made "just" with StarOffice/5.1 (Win32)... it makes the thing look unprofessional...

(i hate not saying my opiniom :D it sound far too good.. )

@allanh: you hit the point!

I do have other software for web designing. The other software didn't come to mind until I had the whole site up.

since somehow saying my opinion is forbidden here (don't you guys have democracy over there in america? )

MaXAngel, The moderators make up the rules in this community. I have no authority in the matter. If these moderators don't want people to post negative comments in this forum, then we have to go along with them, or quit posting in this community altogether. There is no way we could report FWS to ICANN for rules we don't like.

I have said it before and I will say it again, if you don't like the offer, just ignore the post.

I happen to agree with these rules for this forum. If you were providing a service, would you want me to say, "I wouldn't even pay a cent for those services"???

Think About It! :angry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back