• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We Are Thinking of a Come Back!

nerocities

Webmasters of all sites welcome..

I need some information on what to do with Nerocities.com.

I have come up with a plan that would work great, but I need to have the involvement of 10 people to do a "test run" .

This is what it would involve:

- unlimited BW transfer, cannot store ONLY images.
- must hold content, and have over 5000 unique hits daily.

What do you have to do?

- Add an IFrame of Search keywords, hosted on our servers, at our cost. The Iframe can be composed of words that you pick, from a list composed of ceertain search words, and placed however you want. As long as it can be seen, and contains 4-6 search words.

If you are interested, contact me over PM.

Originally posted by nerocities

I have come up with a plan that would work great, but I need to have the involvement of 10 people to do a "test run" .

What do you have to do?

- Add an IFrame of Search keywords, hosted on our servers, at our cost. The Iframe can be composed of words that you pick, from a list composed of ceertain search words, and placed however you want. As long as it can be seen, and contains 4-6 search words.

wow, thats an awful lot ..

hahah...yea...how hard to get u free host from u server ! but i guess its very reliable ! :)

This domain has expired
It will be deleted in the next few days. If you are the owner of this domain, you still have a chance to renew it.

Domain Name Expires
nerocities.com 10-OCT-03

It seems that the domain listed above has already been renewed. The domain should be reactivated shortly. You do not need to renew it now. If you still see this message in 24 hours, please contact us.

Hmmm...?

What do you have to do?

I hate Iframes.:angry2:

over 5000 unique hits daily.

If my site were getting that many hits, I think it's safe to say the site is worth something and I'd get a paid host. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: We Are Thinking of a Come Back!

Originally posted by Daniel

If my site were getting that many hits, I think it's safe to say the site is worth something and I'd get a paid host. :rolleyes:

mabey you get the same stuff as a paid host and that is why you need so many hits.

/me wonders if 1,749 hits a day is good

Back