• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wbb2 wont be free

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Saltek: I must agree that you're the best! Why don't you go for making hacks for phpbb2?
Thx :eek:
I don't make hacks for phpbb because I never really liked phpbb, and that includes version 2.

One BIG questions about burning board. Will version 1 ever be finnished? Note: its still in beta form apparently and before you start making a version 2, version 1 should be stable. On another note. Satelk, is it possible for you to make a hack so that wbb uses an smtp server instead of pop3 or at least tell me how I would do it. If so then I would be very grateful.

yeah all free wbb1.1.1 users are left behind if they don't want to pay. Why don't woltlab create converters to other forums?

Originally posted by trenzterra
yeah all free wbb1.1.1 users are left behind if they don't want to pay. Why don't woltlab create converters to other forums?
I think thats the jobs of the makers of the other forums.

Back