• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ways ti make money?`

What are some ways to make your webhosting company better?
Heres what i currently have.
Advertisments on the site
Free webhosting
paid webhosting

what else could i do to make my companmy better known?

Well, see if you can start selling resellers. That would be cool. and maybe dedi's, vps, etc. Also try advertising your site on every forums, site, blog, article you can possibly find. And, put link of your host in your signatures., etc.

Advertise in your local area, newspaper ads are quite cheap these days and you will get a few high paying businesses who see it.

zone-hosting said:
What are some ways to make your webhosting company better?
Heres what i currently have.
Advertisments on the site
Free webhosting
paid webhosting

what else could i do to make my companmy better known?

Some free webhosting clients expect the world for free, and call you a scammer if you don't deliver the world :)

ewhost said:
Some free webhosting clients expect the world for free, and call you a scammer if you don't deliver the world :)

Don't offer free hosting then...lol j/k

Most clients want the world for pennies....thats just the way the market is right now.

:)

Yellowmc said:
Advertise in your local area, newspaper ads are quite cheap these days and you will get a few high paying businesses who see it.

This method of advertising does work, I would highly recommend it to anyone :).

I have advertised many times, i have found that advertising does bring you many hits. The way your website is set up figures the rest. You must figure what kind of people you want to target. Ex: A domain with kind of a "gangster" name or "slang" name might target upcoming teenagers and turn away older groups of people and businesses. Or a more lavish domain name might target older people and some business's and turn away teenagers. Some people only look for how good the support is, some only look for uptime. What im trying to say is that advertising does not do everything for you, it brings you hits. Its in your hands when it comes to how easy it is to navigate your hosting site. If you put on the site what people want to hear. Don't make your prices appear at a first glance that your overselling, don't make your prices to high. Provide a package for low income people and provide a package for high income. That way you are able to target more then 1 kind of group. (if you put half naked pictures of women on your site it might target perverts..haha j/p) I think you get the drift of what im tryin to say, advertising don't do everything for you. it gets traffic. You do the rest.

Back