• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Water Seven] Prelude to the Mayan Prophecy - 2012 Accounts For Demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efil

To the beloved lazy members of our community,

Good day and I hope all of us are still alive. xD

As all of you know, The Water Seven Community has become extremely idle during the past several months. While we certainly understand that each of us have our own various reasons for not being able to participate in any discussions whatsoever, it is our interest to support our community lest we die in oblivion.

Therefore, being the Inactive supreme chairman of The Water Seven Community, I hereby declare my DICTATORSHIP "lolz!" I have my own cause to be busy nowadays: my job, my credits, and my girlfriend "uhum!" But I think it's about time we commit our New Year's Resolution to cease our laziness once and for all.

To cut it short, my New Year's Resolution is to delete all inactive member's account fearing some of us didn't survive the recession of times. On a second thought, since we still have a Christmas Season to look forward before the Year ends, I changed my mind and decided to hear each one's new Year's resolution first.

Anyway, with all these economic short comings, we still hope each one of us are safe and still remember how to type the keyboard. See you all in the community!

Regards,
Efil Leiv
The Water Seven Community Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back