• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning to all: k_oudom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account you gave me is not reseller account. So I can't do business with a normal account.

You seem persistant on "trying" things so I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate to "try" it.

If I want to do business I would buy a reseller account from a trusted service. That shouldn't be a free service which always disappear for a short period of time.

According to the other threads on this board, I doubt you have the money to do so anyways...

ENOUGH DISCUSSED! I think I have made my point and warned the other hosts around. At this point, the choice is to the hosts to decide whether or not k_oudom is worth the problems he may cause. I will no longer reply to k_oudom's allegations/refutations. I will however reply to questions from other hosts.

I'm not a criminal. I'm not guilty. You shouldn't say bad about me. I'm not here to fight. You should take care who upload bad script that cause the problem to the server instead of me that didn't cause any problem at all. I really appreciate if you're going to ask the admin to delete this topic.

thanks for the warning bariteau. personally, i don''t see why anyone would lie to a host, especially they can get free hosting for whatever they want by being honest.

I'm not a criminal. I'm not guilty. You shouldn't say bad about me. I'm not here to fight. You should take care who upload bad script that cause the problem to the server instead of me that didn't cause any problem at all. I really appreciate if you're going to ask the admin to delete this topic.

Stop whining already...

I will not ask any admin to remove the thread as I feel that I'm giving a genuine warning to all based on what I experienced hosting k_oudom.

thanks for the warning bariteau. personally, i don''t see why anyone would lie to a host, especially they can get free hosting for whatever they want by being honest.

No prob, and I agree with you, honesty will get you further!

Fine. This thing shouldn't be big but you want it to be big. I'm so regret to ask for your free web hosting.

k_oudom: here is the thing. most people wouldn't care about this if you had just requested free hosting. but you lied and said it was for school, which is why this is happening.

k_oudom: here is the thing. most people wouldn't care about this if you had just requested free hosting. but you lied and said it was for school, which is why this is happening.

Exactly, the only reason I gave him hosting was because it was for school.

+rep

I'm going to have to refer everyone to this link here:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?f=32

Please read rule number 2. I have infracted a couple of people I feel were attacking unnecessarily.

We have a rule called "Personal attacks are not allowed." for a reason. Warning people against someone for things he/she may have done on your servers is one thing, but you guys have stepped over the boundaries.

I could have infracted a few of you several times making your account suspended for x amount of days, I chose to be lenient in hopes that you will remember this rule from now on.

Carry on without personally attacking, if it continues and it's the same members... you may receive more infractions which may lead to a temporary ban plus the topic will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back