• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Warning: Possible Spoiler] spiderman movie

kojiro

spiderman movie

just saw the movie! its cool!

but i dont think the non-fans will like it. the kid sitting next to me was always yawning.

pros. great action scenes.

cons. not enough action scenes

I was never a huge Spiderman fan, although I guess I kinda liked it, but the movie kicked ---. I've seen it twice (my friends works at a movie theatre, I got to see a special screening, and I saw it today) I thought it was great. I know a lot of people won't like it though.

Again, I figure a lot of people are going to disagree with me on this one...but well, that's why it's an opinion...but anywho, I feel Kirsten Dunst is the hottest woman in the world. (you have no say in this, GC)

That's what I thought but I have also seen others (not just on this board) use "anywho". It just sounds weird. :D

Its used as "Now back to the topic". Like to get back to another topic after youve strayed away from it. Anywho, Spiderman looks awesome. I wish I could go see it.

The special effects scenes were frequent and great, but between those times, you could almost fall asleep..

it plays every 30 minutes at the theater in my neighborhood.
it plays from 4:30 in the morning to 1:30 in the morning.
that's crazy.
it like more popular than star wars episode two.
on moviefone.com, its the top requested.

I don't really wanna know who you feel the hottest woman on earth is, cause I'm afraid you might say Prince or something. I didn't mean to be offensive or anything.

I really have no clue what you are talking about... maybe I am just a little tired right now... but I really don't care...

one complaint i have with the movie is why they choose kirsten dunst? Personally I dont think she is beautiful enough.

Dont get me wrong I think kirsten is very beautiful but I would have prefered a real red head than a fake one.

the webshooter thing was a bit lame but cool! but i must say it would have been better if they stayed true to the original.

I hope Gwen Stacy is in spiderman 2. Kirsten could have played her. They're both blond.

$20 bucks for a movie! So cruel! Here is only 80 pesos. Convert that to US dollars its only about $1.60 !!! I'm not kidding. And to think when I saw it I was complaining about the price. So there is some great advantages of being a third world country you get to watch a movie for a lot less.

Who would you have had play Mary Jane. Kirsten Dunst beat out both Mena Suvari and Kate Hudson, both of who would have made crappy MJ's, in my opinion.

Did they deliberately make the wimpy rich kid look like Anakin Skywalker in Episode II? A gentle dig at Star Wars - their main blockbuster rival this summer?

Back