• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning: Phishing Site-geeksteps.com & timeshabbo.com

Dont forget that i did not post the CC and none of them works
So your admitting to testing them and ALSO your the administrator... why did you not remove them? Huh smart one?

Edit:

Haha shut down.

Last edited:
Yes , I admit . Its my fault . I have emailed geekstep.com(original owner) about stealing the name .

I'm so sorry webhosting community . I will start a new leaf

Yes , I admit . Its my fault . I have emailed geekstep.com(original owner) about stealing the name .

I'm so sorry webhosting community . I will start a new leaf
Do so with a unique name and better administration... :D

I'm glad you have realised what you've been doing is wrong. If you still offer free hosting I hope it will be done legally.

[UW]Glenn;1042031 said:
So you've attempted to use stolen credit card details?

And now you're spamming and double posting?

How old are you Junhosting?

You must be under the age of 18 at least, if you weren't then you must be 1 hell of an idiot for breaking so many laws.

*Copyright Infringement (Posting Warez)
*Trafficking Copyrighted material without permission (Hosting Warez)
*Unlawful Spamming (Yes, it is against the law in the US, UK And Australia)
*Trafficking Stolen Personal Details (Hosting credit card details)
*Using stolen personal details (Attempting to use those card details)

How badly do you want to go to prison? I really do suggest you clean up your act Junhosting, before karma gets you.
He says hes under 18 when I chated about buying his host.

Agreed totally. I reckon he's about 12-15 going by the 'habbo' domain name.
Yep as I mentioned above
This website has nothing that would harm any one yet ..... But it would be nice to see it go be for it dose.

See if IPB will do it as he is ruing a nulled copy of IPB = ]
I asked him about the license his answer seemed fishy I asked for verification then next thing I know hes calling me a scammer :( Hes definently up to no good if you ask me.

I'm not sure if anyone else seems that he randomly turns around and says he's sorry and for us to forgive him... It seems fishy to me.

[UW]Glenn;1042081 said:
I'm not sure if anyone else seems that he randomly turns around and says he's sorry and for us to forgive him... It seems fishy to me.
Indeed it does...

[UW]Glenn;1042081 said:

It seems his hand was forced. He should know that he is wrong. He probably didn't willing shut down his site either. In order to salvage his reputation, he apologized? Just some speculation/food for thought :wave:

Am I losing it or something?

If this was a court and somebody who had provided stolen credit card details to the public said "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" - would they get off with it? NO.

The fact of the matter is, Junhosting person was involved with offering these details to the public, it is illegal.

So in my personal opinion, we don't need people like him in the industry, what so ever.

Am I losing it or something?

If this was a court and somebody who had provided stolen credit card details to the public said "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" - would they get off with it? NO.

The fact of the matter is, Junhosting person was involved with offering these details to the public, it is illegal.

So in my personal opinion, we don't need people like him in the industry, what so ever.

I agree with you and he should have taken action and thinked twice before opening that forum.

But what he deleted his forum now.

I agree with you and he should have taken action and thinked twice before opening that forum.

But what he deleted his forum now.

Fact is, if we didnt' nag about it on here and I didn't report it to IC3 yesterday, it'd still be there.

People like him should be banned from here and we should really crack down on people like this.

I don't want to be with a community that is full of con artists, fraudsters and scammers, uh uh.

Fact is, if we didnt' nag about it on here and I didn't report it to IC3 yesterday, it'd still be there.

People like him should be banned from here and we should really crack down on people like this.

I don't want to be with a community that is full of con artists, fraudsters and scammers, uh uh.

I agree.

I'm not admin or mod so I can't really have a say lol.

Back