• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning for other hosts...

Why should i pay you.
All you do is report stuff about me. Your like the rest of them.
Tell people im a scammer then expect a payment.

Would you pay if you was in my position?

tobiesidders said:
Why should i pay you.
All you do is report stuff about me. Your like the rest of them.
Tell people im a scammer then expect a payment.

Would you pay if you was in my position?

not once have a called you a scammer, and never will i

i dont report you, i didnt start the post, i have NEVER called you a scammer, and i never will,

"Would you pay if you was in my position?"
i'll never be inb a position like you are, cos i pay people when asked, i have paid for work and been paid for work, only you have i had trouble :|

its up 2 you really, a sum of £950 was in mind iat 1 point in last 2 month, i request only 40-60

are u a man? or a squeaky mouse?

Excuse me. £950 was only going to be paid if you was to of helped complete the project.
You have not done anything exept HELP with the layout and design.

its not even worth £20 to be honest with you.

tobiesidders said:
Excuse me. £950 was only going to be paid if you was to of helped complete the project.
You have not done anything exept HELP with the layout and design.

its not even worth £20 to be honest with you.

m8 m8 m8,

look at megacashforum

all the mods i installed for you, banner.php i made for you, easliy worth £40 alone the banner script.

i aint askin for 40-60 for the layout, am askin for 40-60 for the 2 moths of hard work i done 4 u

May I remind you this is a web hosting forum. Please do follow other's advice and actually take this argument elsewhere. All you are doing now is damaging each others reputation from what I have seen I dont like either of you, and would never want to be associated with you. I dont think either of you want people to think of you like that, so please do take this elsewhere.

Hi there
Yes we are going to give this another go.
We have so much potentiol wwhen we get together but as long as we stay happy team we can continue.

Bull---- Thread that is , where are the moderators when u need them this nothing even close to hosting , its personal problems , discuss them indivdually no one gives ---- about stuff like this . Grow up u 2 and dyna u too should be more responsible than that, as PSD is not enough proof to prove anything.

Thread needs to be locked or better removed.

I would like to note this here for DYNA HOSTING PLEASE
Now who looks stupid becuase you have now basically tried sticking up for a freind which now is back in my good books and you banned my hosting account becuase you saw a PSD file.

" I could bet you that if i was not to say this i could of got my account back from dyna easily now becuase i am back freinds with Anto "

So basically you was doing everything for Anto.

I think the best thing to do is stay clear of dynahosting.com the owner is also not the best hosting admin he did not give me a chance to even explain.

Imagine if the site was worth a lot more and i have members etc!

It could of been worse than this. People stay clear.

I would like dynahosting to be punished for what he done.

tobiesidders said:
I would like to note this here for DYNA HOSTING PLEASE
Now who looks stupid becuase you have now basically tried sticking up for a freind which now is back in my good books and you banned my hosting account becuase you saw a PSD file.

" I could bet you that if i was not to say this i could of got my account back from dyna easily now becuase i am back freinds with Anto "

So basically you was doing everything for Anto.

I think the best thing to do is stay clear of dynahosting.com the owner is also not the best hosting admin he did not give me a chance to even explain.

Imagine if the site was worth a lot more and i have members etc!

It could of been worse than this. People stay clear.

I would like dynahosting to be punished for what he done.

Ok we will hang him ok ? would that be sufficient?

tobiesidders said:
Hi there
Yes we are going to give this another go.
We have so much potentiol wwhen we get together but as long as we stay happy team we can continue.

Wipe tear away from eye...... Can i have a invite to the wedding...??

..sorry joke..

Im just letting people know that things are settled. between us to.
Its a foorum and im letting people know who was taking part in the forum discussion thats all.

Secondly.
Dynahosting.com had the cheek to come here and start this rant!

a1whs.com said:
Grow up u 2 and dyna u too should be more responsible than that, as PSD is not enough proof to prove anything.

Thread needs to be locked or better removed.

i think they have grown up - read the 2 posts b4 yours.

i dont think this thread should be removed as its a good read ;).

JLHost said:
Children's playground.

Tobiesidders, didn't bother researching your name, yes your past has nothing to do with this incident, I agree.

Dynahost, you shouldn't suspend somebody for copyright infringement without being proved that it's a violation of copyright. Can't just suspend because somebody told you it is. Put trust in your paying client first, innocent till proven guilty. And proof means - a real copyright document, not some jpg screenshot. Should revise your procedures.

Agreed, you can't just go around saying those things, most templates will come with a PSD and simply asking for one is not going to get you anywhere. It's very unprofessional of you to make accusations without backing yourself up with solid proof.

Last edited:
Back