• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning: Do Not Use Serverlabs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by allanh
the so-called "customer" never contacted me for his username.

I suspect it's from a certain hosting company trying to defame us.

And I think I know who it is....:angry2:

and who would that be ? :confused:

Originally posted by Jan
There is no indication of association with another host.

I wonder who this "person" really is. Its kinda sad that they know they didnt sell the packet to anyone, and still they accuse them of selling it and being kicked of and what not.

Not cool.

Originally posted by X-Istence
I wonder who this "person" really is. Its kinda sad that they know they didnt sell the packet to anyone, and still they accuse them of selling it and being kicked of and what not.

Not cool.
Give him a chance to come back and reply would you. Not everyone revolves arround your time zone. With only one post from the user, and about 5 from the host, you automagically beleive the host. Give the guy a bloody chance.

I'm not saying that serverlabs is in the wrong, but until you see both side's (which means more than one post) you cannot make an educated decision.

Beside's, if, as Jan says is true, and he isn't involved with another host, then that must give him more credibility. Surely.

Last edited:
Yes, we're still waiting ....

We're still waiting for this "customer" to reply us.

By the way, we have just received last replied from our customers list who hold our "Webmaster Plan" before. There is no one unhappy with our service and they even don't know there is a thread in here FWS which about us.

Anyway, we're still want to know and want to wait for this "customer" to reply us.

Regards,

Originally posted by Vegs
and who would that be ? :confused:

well, at the moment, I don't have any proof.

But I can have a logical guess..

Firstly, I think the thread-starter is not a new poster to fws.net. Because if he is an unhappy customer, why would he find out about fws.net so soon and make this kind of post as his first post? A logical deduction is that it's an old member here having a double forum ID.

Secondly, most hosts here are quite mature and responsible( from the ways you guys post). However, there is one that has a very bad track record of being very childish...

Thirdly, I have more reasons which I won't make public (since I don't have proof at the moment) to believe it's a certain host...

==========================================
I would like to encourage the thread starter to reply to us here soon and clear up all the issues. If he does not do it within a reasonable amount of time (eg 2 days), then it is clear who is on the wrong side.

==========================================

Anyway, if you like to know about my guess, please pm me and I will let you know my private thoughts to this matter...

=================================

Jan, I think that if the thread starter can not backup his claims soon, a moderator should remove this thread and remove this member( with his defaming username).

Last edited:
Firstly, I think the thread-starter is not a new poster to fws.net. Because if he is an unhappy customer, why would he find out about fws.net so soon and make this kind of post as his first post? A logical deduction is that it's an old member here having a double forum ID.
He has a unique IP.

There is always the chance he has access to a friends computer or public computer... I wish he would come back and fill us in.

Or he went thru a proxy. If the person doesnt post again soon, then it's probably a malicious prank. No such post over at WHT?

Originally posted by Webdude
No such post over at WHT?
Yeah but just because their is no post at WHT doesn't mean it is a fake? Although he hasn't replied yet, so maybe it is a fake.

No replies also doesn't mean it's a fake, it could be a post and forget situation. What I am saying is that, we have no valid proof that this is a fake or not.

Just let the host deal with the client.

Honestly, if it is indeed a scam, I don't think anyone should be worried.

Anyone who is reading this will probably realized without proof, its not valid.

well, please remove this thread if it is proven to be false.

At least please remove that nickname which has our company domain name in.

Honestly, true or fake, we leave it for you to find out the answer.

It is always better putting more time on customer and monitoring server stuff then just dealing with an unknown "customer.¡± If we are really that bad, we will no longer in this business firm, you will see we will disappear in this firm very soon.

""True or fake is just only a step to forward or backward.""

Regards,

Originally posted by Vegs
No replies also doesn't mean it's a fake, it could be a post and forget situation. What I am saying is that, we have no valid proof that this is a fake or not.

Just let the host deal with the client.

yeah, but no one should make an accusation and then just disappear into no where. It is irresponsible and suspicious.

Anyway, I second our admin's call to at least change the person's username.

Agreed and anyone reading this thread should understand that the thread starter appears to have only one motive. This thread casts enough doubt about their identity and I've changed the username.

The thread starter also didn't include their URL in this so called review so I'm locking this thread. I think it's everyone’s conclusion that this was simply a fake hit piece so I wouldn't take that criticism to seriously if you are considering Serverlabs.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back