• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning dealing with || www.ddboard.com/forum || www.webb360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo_2005

LOOK TO THOSE WHO DESIEVE PPLS BY SAYIG ( POST TO GET A DOMAIN )

A TWO SIMI SAME STORIES ABOUT www.ddboard.com/forum | www.webb360.com

Message type: Warning dealing with them

At first i got both of those sites in PMs sent to me and the Offer was:

in the first one : GET 3000 DDPOINTS TO OBTAIN A DOMAIN
in the second one : Make 95 POSTS TO GET A DOMAIN

In the first there is a registeration date for the domains which was : July 23th and i have to request and i requested b4 23th and in the 24th Look what the Admin did: romeo_2005 Banned for DISOBAING THE Admin. and who is the ----en admin i Obay ! i obay myself only.
then made the time of ending the ban: NEVER
then, banned from the IP:
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

In the second one:

NO ANSWER A MONTH NEARLY PASSED WITH NO ANSWER

I blame Freewebspace.net fo dealing with any lier

you have to be responsable for this

and there should be a fine not made by freewebspace but by yahoo or some1 else against those lier sites

THEY HAVE TO BE CLOSED

WHICH LOW THAT PREVENT SITES FROM DECIEVING?????

!!!!!!!

THEY GET MONEY FROM POSTING AND GIVE NOTHING BUT LIES

DO YOU KNOW OTHER SITES LIKE THOSE?

How is it Freewebspace's fault? Your blaming the medium which the message was delivered through? Okay - lets say someone graffities on a wall, saying "Haha you all suck!", it's the wall's fault, not the graffiti artist?

Yeah. Right.

As for the rest of the post, I barely could understand you :) As they say - theres no such thing as a free lunch, if there is, it's usually too good to be true.

As mentioned, this is not FreeWebSpace's fault at all. It's your own fault for not doing proper research into those sites before you join. Or maybe, it's due to your own fault that you got banned. Did you somehow break any of the rules?

No it is its fault

it should be make sure that they dont lie otherwise it has a share with them

how can some1 make his forum has full of lies without knowing that they lie !!

they should ban them from the first time

How is it Freewebspace's fault? Your blaming the medium which the message was delivered through? Okay - lets say someone graffities on a wall, saying "Haha you all suck!", it's the wall's fault, not the graffiti artist?

Yeah. Right.

As for the rest of the post, I barely could understand you :) As they say - theres no such thing as a free lunch, if there is, it's usually too good to be true.

it is not free lunch

they make us post to get money from posting

and decieve the members that they will change their posts to money to buy the domains

romeo_2005, you will never get anything for free (no money) if you go around posting with that attitude. If I was the administrator on a board and you had that sort of attitude, I would not only remove your account, but I would block your IP server-wide.
Also how do they make money from you spamming their board? Unless you have to click an ad to be allowed to post, which is kind of illegal with many advertising companies.
And lastly, you shouldn't blame FWS, it had no connection whatsoever to the story, I'm almost surprised at how the heck it came into the story anyway.

So far it is only you have complained. We can't ban unless others are affected. Maybe this thread will get others to post their experience :)

So far it is only you have complained. We can't ban unless others are affected. Maybe this thread will get others to post their experience :)

Jan, i got this prob. and i think many got but dunno where to post their prob.

anyhow, i got those sites from here so here i have to discusse their matter

about free it is not free

Look:

by my posting they get money

and promising the members that they have to make 3000 ddpoints for example to get their domain

i made nearly 4000 ddpoints

and the date of registering the domain was yesterday

and because i claimed for the domain due to my posts they banned me today

why they get money by decieving

am i not able to do the same, of course everybody can, but we feel shame from decieving but they dont feel that

romeo_2005, you will never get anything for free (no money) if you go around posting with that attitude. If I was the administrator on a board and you had that sort of attitude, I would not only remove your account, but I would block your IP server-wide.
Also how do they make money from you spamming their board? Unless you have to click an ad to be allowed to post, which is kind of illegal with many advertising companies.
And lastly, you shouldn't blame FWS, it had no connection whatsoever to the story, I'm almost surprised at how the heck it came into the story anyway.

what i did for them !!!!!

i didnt broken the rules there

i just requested for the domain due to my ddpoints and my posts

they broke their rules

I'd like to make some points, why should Yahoo take an interest? Business these days is all about money, it's not worth it. It's not FWS's fault whatsoever, like I said, when you get a spam email, do you blame it on your email program? :) There are sites like these around, just accept it and move on.

DDBoard seems to have a good reputation from what I've heard previously and also the testimonials on their forum.

DDBoard seems to have a good reputation from what I've heard previously and also the testimonials on their forum.

you heard !! from whom? can u give us a (real one ) not a freind of the admin to tell us if he/she got a domain from them???

if u wanna be decieved go to them and wait useless

they will decieve u by changing their forum to a BANK !

IMAO

I'd like to make some points, why should Yahoo take an interest? Business these days is all about money, it's not worth it. It's not FWS's fault whatsoever, like I said, when you get a spam email, do you blame it on your email program? :) There are sites like these around, just accept it and move on.

Keagle i think you are write, but if sites like those keep on working, wont the wrold will live on deciening ???? suppose that there will be another 100 sites like those being made per year, world will be full of lies in less than 4 years

Having a look at the few posts you made in this thread, I can see why they banned you :/

THE ONLY SITES THAT WAS TRUE WAS YURX.COM

and i got it from here also

i registered there b4 a year and they really gave me a domain

thanx to yurx and raidx ( operated from US )

i made about 2500 posts and they gave me the domain

i think i made a fault from not reading the country

Keagle i think you are write, but if sites like those keep on working, wont the wrold will live on deciening ???? suppose that there will be another 100 sites like those being made per year, world will be full of lies in less than 4 years

The world is full of lies. And there's more than 400 websites in the world :) A bit more, it would seem.

Look , i know many whom have had a domain from them sites.

I can also see why they banned you and i would do the same, Your attitude stinks!

Look , i know many whom have had a domain from them sites.

I can also see why they banned you and i would do the same, Your attitude stinks!

Ohhh, really? can u give them here? and they have to declare from where they registered their domains

OMG !!! he says hey can see why they banned me, why? Oh, cuz i declared the truth

u r their child. Come on faithful agent u looks like to them, are you the admin of that board and changed ur name here to cover their lies???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back