• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

***Warning - AHPlace Has Gone Crazy - Beware - Warning***

:banana:Heard of a post to host company that offers instant activation? That's right, WE HAVE IT!:banana:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHPlace.com has been established for more than 9 months. Host with peace in mind that we are not a "overnight" or a "drive-by" host. We have partnered up with Vibrant Media for us to provide their ads on to our site. This ensures that we have a financial base to keep running.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our unique instant account activation system is integrated with our forums so that if you have achieve a certain number of posts, you can submit a form and you will get your account details in no time! Check out our account creator at http://www.ac.ahplace.com!

We also have a helpdesk to support our members instead of a messy support forum. Live chat is also a feature here at AHPlace.com and you will be able to talk to our operators when needed. Check out our helpdesk at http://www.tickets.ahplace.com!

Our IRC chat channel is freely available for chatting or to seek community support! Our IRC channel is irc.ahplace.com #ahplace. Go to www.chat.ahplace.com to use PJIRC, a free webbased IRC client.

Our Plans

Liquid
5000 MB of Storage/Space
30000 MB of Data Transfer

10 posts to begin

Cubed
10000 MB of Storage/Space
50000 MB of Data Transfer

20 posts to begin

Note: All our users will be required to post at least 10 posts a month. The posts are accumulative and can be used as credits. Ex. I post 120 posts in a week, I will no longer have to post in a year. Our automated system will suspend if you do not meet the post requirements each month. It will also unsuspend daily once you post enough.

www.ac.ahplace.com/postCheck.php to see our unique post checking system in action!

WHM Access Plan

We no longer provide any more resellers. Sorry.

All of our plans include:

Apache 1.3.37
PHP Version 4.44 and 5.15 (bliss only)
MySQL 5
phpMyAdmin
Zend Optimizer
Squirrelmail & Horde
Awstats & Webalizer Statistics
cPanel/Fantastico
Unlimited Features

Talk

You have probably heard how slow, unreliable and unprofessional we are when we were a young host. It was true before, but now, it's history!

We have improved a lot in EVERY perspective, from support to reliability to innovations to professionalism, we have done a great deal to do whatever we can to bring quality service to our users. Please read our News and Announcements to see how we improved. See below for testimonials.

Testimonials

Brenden said:
You guys rock, your support team is really helpful, I just got help from -AW- over messenger and he was more than happy to help! Thank you so much for this great service!! - http://forum.ahplace.com/index.php?showtopic=7309

XTRaze said:
From the time I got my webhosting account I have finished Gooogling for new ones.
I didnt even register at first thinking that this is too good to be true. - http://forum.ahplace.com/index.php?showtopic=4690

James W. said:
Not only does the host have a uniquely designed instant account creator. It's one of the best community to get information from and I really enjoy reading most posts. Most members I know are VERY friendly and helpful. When I need support at the helpdesk or at live support, the staff actually REPLIES with a helpful answer unlike other hosts, including paid one that leaves you in the dark and you will have to chase them around for an answer that is somewhat satisfying. All my tickets were answered within an hour that I opened. (At least I think it was within an hour, really fast nevertheless.) I just want to give a big thanks to all staffs that help provide a warm and wonderful community and help manage the greatest hosting of course. The person I really want to thank is Otto (-OY-) that helped me in MSN conversations and I really enjoyed his professionalism and friendliness even though I bugged him almost everyday with new problems which I can't figure out, he was patient with me even if I was asking a simple question on how to change a password in cPanel or parking a domain.

Thank you for everything AHPlace.com and I hope you will have a happy 1/2 year anniversary!

Servers Specification

Server 1 (bliss.ahplace.com) - Deployed on October 17th, 2006.
AMD Athlon® 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
2GB DDR2 RAM
120 GB SATA II
100Mbit/s bandwidth port
cPanel/Fantastico/RVSkins
Located at Savvis, Fort Worth, TX.

Server 2 (mirage.ahplace.com) - Deployed on November 12th, 2006.
Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz
1GB DDR2 RAM
120 GB SATA II
100Mbit/s bandwidth port
cPanel/Fantastico
Located at Savvis, Fort Worth, TX.

Note: All new accounts will be created on mirage.ahplace.com.

Thank you for considering us as your free hosting provider.

Best Regards,
AHPlace.com Management Team.

Last edited:
I just joined this week. So far good experience. Initially i got an issue with no account creation email. The Ticket submitted in the Tickets system solved all.

Only thing i have seen as a problem is bliss is having heavy CPU loads.The cpanel indicator is always red. It'll be better to transfer some accounts to mirage.

Hi,

The red lights were caused because of DDoS'es (sys_floods), it is still on going and we are trying to mitigate it as best as we can.

Thanks,
Otto

I'm a member AHPlace.com , and I had a hosting account.
but then hosting had Problems, I moved my site to other hosting . now the hosting down.
so , I think to get a hosting account in AhPlace, but now I can't login AhPlace.com forums by my forum name.
my forum name is : winUSD . my e-mail: zen-lin@163.com
give a password to e-mail and Restore my forum account in ahplace.
I try a fews [I've forgotten my password! Click here!] ,but it's Unsuccessful.
ask AhPlace webmaster help me, and give a hosting account.

Ahplace are really nice free hosting provider.

Multi-languages supported and friendly management.

I moved my homesite into its server for months, fast and steady in general.

Hello,
i won a contest, and i think i won free reseller, now i dont know, i cant login WHM

is there any chance u will give it back, or is it gone forever :(

May you please explain about this?
» Reply by: Wouter Reyntjens
The postcheck only checks your posts in 1 month, so normaly you need to post 10 posts every month!
I have submitted a ticket to ask why the PostChecker tells that i do not have enough post when I have more than 400 posts and that is a response from your level 2 supporter Wouter Reyntjens on Wed, Nov 15, 2006, 14:31:40.

Hi,

The support ticket is indeed correct. We started counted posts a month ago. If you didn't have 10 post or more this month, it will say that you don't have enough. Posts have just started accumulate in October. If I have mistaken your question, please PM me or IM me, I believe I have your MSN.

Thanks,
Otto

I have asked you before but you did not answer me until this reply!
Now, I am sorry because I can not connect to MSN and I therefore can not IM you. Tell me if you have AIM/Yahoo!
This is the latest response from your supporters:
Nope, it cant be used as credits to pay for hosting. You'll have to start posting from now on to avoid your hosting account suspended.
That's so ABSURD! Next some month, you create a new 'PostChecker' then tell everybody that their old posts will not be counted or used as credits! What a funny host!

I have asked you before but you did not answer me until this reply!
Now, I am sorry because I can not connect to MSN and I therefore can not IM you. Tell me if you have AIM/Yahoo!
This is the latest response from your supporters:

That's so ABSURD! Next some month, you create a new 'PostChecker' then tell everybody that their old posts will not be counted or used as credits! What a funny host!

There's nothin wrong with that, the 400 posts you have accumulated haven't been posted this month, and thier rules are you must post monthly, so the posts you have already made are obiously not going to count.....

There's nothin wrong with that, the 400 posts you have accumulated haven't been posted this month, and thier rules are you must post monthly, so the posts you have already made are obiously not going to count.....
The rule is NOT I have to post monthly! The rulle is I have to have averagely 10 posts per month at least. Please read the first post, AhPlace, the founder of the site, said:
Ex. I post 120 posts in a week, I will no longer have to post in a year.

buileminh: That's absolutely correct, we announced that posts were to start accumulating last month. You can post 1000 posts right now and you will not have to worry about getting suspended for 100 weeks. But the old posts before the system was created would not have counted.

hamed4u: Please contact AdamL for your moderator spot.

Best Regards,
Otto

Last edited:
Back