• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning about Username best

PowerHosting123

If you've an account signup using the username best this is a warning for this person he/she will upload a c99shell.php as phpnuke.php or best.php

Time: Sat Aug 29 19:50:08 2009 -0500
Failures: 1 (mod_security)
Interval: 300 seconds
Blocked: Yes

Log entries:

[Sat Aug 29 19:50:04 2009] [error] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Pattern match "/c99shell\\.php" at REQUEST_URI. [file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec2.user.conf"] [line "126"] [hostname "best.hosting-shack.com"] [uri "/phpnuke.php"] [unique_id "SmkFVEt-ZgIAAA4pY50AAAAM"]

Email address used when registering danial_azari@live.com

Proxies / Used
65.49.2.27 - ISP Hurricane Electric - Leads back to hostmaster

Might be user main IP
91.184.67.217 - ISP DATAK Internet Engineering, Inc - leads back to datak-telecom.net

He/She seems like they stay sniffing around FWS alot.

Last edited:
Also, if you are using SMF 1.1.8 or earlier and have a member with any of these attributes:
>> Name krisbarteo
>> IP is 94.142.129.147
>> Email krisbarteo@gmail.com
Ban the user or create an account with the name and ban it. It will also upload a C99Shell via the avatar.

I'm familiar this username best before and right he's an abuser I've seen him somewhere free host before. He plan to run warez downloads distribution. All his sites are Arabics.

I had him a good while ago with subdomain best.mysite.com o.o And was suspended, of course.

I have hosted him, if it is the same "best" for over 6 months without problems.
Then he decided to move because he could get a better plan elsewhere.

Yeesh! I've dealt with that in the past, didn't realize that's what it was called though. ----ty stuff, that's for sure.

you are free host right
so you have protect from shell
no worries anyway
if any one upload c99 shell or any another shell it well not working with him
beacuse i have a protect from shell

erm... this thread is already dead so long already, why u bring it up back again?
this will only cause ppl to refuse to provide u service
:)

You are so true, CS Squad.

@daniel_1993
You won't get hosting accounts from them again. But surely -rep for the support you've given. :p lol

Back