• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

War with Russia?

Sure USA will enter, Russia is breaking all international agreements between USA and Russia and United Nations, that means Russia does not pay attention on agreements. And this means Russia(Putin) thinks that they can do what ever the want, and now one knows if they will stop by conquering Ukraine or Crimea.

There isn't any political will to start wars. The US didn't even get involved in Syria, and believe me Syria has broke a great deal of international law too.

Russia? Not a country we should be starting a war with. The US and Europe will slap sanctions on Russia and severely damage its already teetering economy. Russia's GDP was only projected to grow by +1.5% before they started this intervention (and they'll likely enter a recession after this). They have a major health and demographic crisis too. A great of Russian youth are addicted to drugs like heroin.

Russia frankly doesn't have the capacity to launch of a full scale invasion of Ukraine.

80% of the people that live there are russians (I can have the number wrong, but a lot). For what ever reason the Russians throught that there will start a civil war. They tried to protect their people.

80% of the people that live there are russians (I can have the number wrong, but a lot). For what ever reason the Russians throught that there will start a civil war. They tried to protect their people.

Hmm. But protect them from what? Themselves? Or was Ukraine discriminating against them?
And why would there be so many Russians there?

Thanks.

Hmm. Political stuff is always confusing. hopefully it will all get worked out for the best.

Hmm. But protect them from what? Themselves? Or was Ukraine discriminating against them?
And why would there be so many Russians there?

Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure who Russia is protecting. Most of the protesters were paid for by the Russian government and the so called militiamen are Russian soldiers.

They are trying to cause problems in other parts of Ukraine now too... but the Ukrainian Army is moving in.

Ukraine was fully willing to offer autonomy and recognition of the Russian language... that was never an issue. Russia just needs to start a big show to get its people distracted from the problems in their own country. Russia has a massive heroin and drug epidemic, and an HIV crisis is following. Literally 8-10 million young people (mostly men) in Russia are hooked on heroin. The sad reality is Russia refuses to even address this crisis and the life expectancy of a Russian male (in Russia) is just 55. They also face a serious demographic and economic crisis...

And now there was an insinuation Russia was threatening Estonia. The Russian community in Estonia wants nothing to do with the Russian government... can they really be blamed? Estonia has a better quality of living (by far) than Russia.

I'd say technically the US has always been in a state of war with certain countries. Kind off a battle for power. But yes, can't see this come to full scale war. More like posturing in order to gain upmanship in Russia's turf. One thing for the US to meddle in Syria though, and a completely different matter when it starts to get involved with Russia's neighbours.

Back