• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

War on drugs utter fail

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Thats the new claim many are making.
What do you think?

I agree with the report.
Making pot and weak stims like coke BZP illegal have only lead to people buying illegal E/Meth, which is brain murder.

Legalize pot, coke and weak chemical stims like BZP, tax it and use the tax for rehab programs.
I know it will stop the majority of "users" even wanting to bother buying illegal meth/e chemical braincell murder.

A report in NZ before the banning of BZP said "It should remain legal as it reduced drink driving."
If anything should be illegal it should be grog, its a poision not fit for human consumption.
Would you drink petrol?

Last edited:
Prohibition creates a black market. 30s prohibition was an utter failure that empowered organize crime through illicit alcohol sales and illicit gambling. Obviously the same thing is going to happen when you criminalize [insert something with a high demand].

Yes, I believe drugs should be legalized. If you're dumb enough to smoke crack, so be it.

Last edited:
Coke is actually pretty safe on your mind and body.... Def better than beer anyway.

It's addictive. It's also a Serotonin/Norepinephrine Reuptake inhibitor. And a Dopamine reuptake inhibitor. I recall a time several months ago when I was taking Cymbalta (Serotonin-Norepinephrine RI) and Wellbutrin (Norepinephrine-Dopamine RI) at the same time (No longer on any of that bull----). Halfway through the day I would feel sped up as hell, tremors, anxiety, everything. Exactly like the time somebody sold me coke as molly.

I no longer go near drugs that are physically addicting. Except Xanax and Alcohol. Xanax I take to help me sleep (0.5mg). Sometimes I drink socially.

I love hallucinogens and cannabis, though. I will always recall my first trip on LSD. It was incredible. My experiences with both show that they aren't addictive to me. Weed, I get tired of after a few nights in a row of smoking. So I'll stop for a while. Maybe a week. Then I'll smoke again. LSD, after each trip I don't want to touch the ---- for a while.

It's addictive. It's also a Serotonin/Norepinephrine Reuptake inhibitor. And a Dopamine reuptake inhibitor. I recall a time several months ago when I was taking Cymbalta (Serotonin-Norepinephrine RI) and Wellbutrin (Norepinephrine-Dopamine RI) at the same time (No longer on any of that bull----). Halfway through the day I would feel sped up as hell, tremors, anxiety, everything. Exactly like the time somebody sold me coke as molly.

I no longer go near drugs that are physically addicting. Except Xanax and Alcohol. Xanax I take to help me sleep (0.5mg). Sometimes I drink socially.

I love hallucinogens and cannabis, though. I will always recall my first trip on LSD. It was incredible. My experiences with both show that they aren't addictive to me. Weed, I get tired of after a few nights in a row of smoking. So I'll stop for a while. Maybe a week. Then I'll smoke again. LSD, after each trip I don't want to touch the ---- for a while.

-like-

[may add something later]

I didnt say it was good for you, I said better than toxic liquid.

I smoked pot for years, I dont anymore though.
I dont even drink!

I have taken speed before but never coke! in aus its only really E/S here, didnt find it addictive, I beleive anyone who says speed is addictive is a useless ---- with no self control
I beleive such drugs should remain illegal because of the high damage it will do to your mind over time. Wouldnt touch it again now I am older and wiser only because its a super stim.

But I guess you are right about coke and addictiveness. I just dont really think it will create higher usage being legal if anything it will problay destory worse drug markets like E and meth.
Even something like BZP would be enough as a legal stim.

Pot should be legal, no debate on that either way.

But at the end of the day, people will do what they wanna do and really who is anyone else to say how another should live?
If they decide to destory their lives on hardcore drugs thats a choice.
Kinda like a alcho destorying their lives on that! :).
People still combat alcho addiction, even though its legal lol.

Side note: fatty food is not good for you, ban it.

Last edited:
Yes, I was watching a documentary where it said that Pharmacies pressured government to ban weed, because it cures a lot of symptoms.
Pharmacies don't like when a natural product is better than their pills. They just want to sell more pills.

I have a friend who is bi-polar and she smokes pot for it.
Used to be a clean good girl that never did drugs.
After her trails on the moodstablers and gaining masses of weight and feeling stuffed all the time she decided to give it all up and go natural she maintains that it works for her bi-polar and everytime I see her she seems stable enough and happy.

I smoke passion flower for my stress headaches and its gone within 5 mins.
I might need to smoke a little more 4 hours later.
I eat garlic oil tabs for my 24/7 sinus infection daily, which works better than any med I have tried... I have only had 1 flu/cold in the last 5 years! before I started garlic I would get 3-4/year.

Other herbs/tests have not been done yet, but I am slowly working way through all the herbs/plants and testing them.

Last edited:
Yes, I was watching a documentary where it said that Pharmacies pressured government to ban weed, because it cures a lot of symptoms.
Pharmacies don't like when a natural product is better than their pills. They just want to sell more pills.

Just like OTC cold remedies. There are just over 200 different times of cold viruses. You mean to tell me that we can do heart transplants these days, but can't find a cure for the common cold? It's certainly possible and HAS been done, but the big drug companies do not want people to be cured of it because then they'll loose out on revenue from BS cold medecines that really don't do ---- in the first place. Less revenue for big drug companies means less tax money in uncle sam's pocket. This is the exact same reason why big oil has kept the hydrogen engines out of automobiles.

Got it in one, electric cars are bad (oil companies can't make cash) - there is a cannabis that doesn't contain the 'groovy' factor and can be used to treat illness, and well - but hey what the hell we can sell more synthetic drugs if we don'r let everyone know about it or they'll start buying natural stuff instead of (what have we got this week - oh that sh*t) our latest greatest drug yet!

I beleive such drugs should remain illegal because of the high damage it will do to your mind over time.

NONONONONONO

There will always be a demand for them. All that does is create an artificial black market. Creating violent organized crime. We've learned from this many times in our history. You don't ----ing ban what people WANT.

Prostitution, Gambling, Alcohol, Weed, Coke, LSD, Mushrooms

People WANT IT and they will GET IT regardless of the law. It's irresponsible for a government to put their citizens in the precarious situation of being in a dark alley with someone they don't know getting something that might not be coke. Then an argument happens and somebody ends up dead. Wouldn't you rather Joe Blow gets his fix from the local corner store that measures it in exact doses with no impurities?

Unfortunately when it comes down to it do you really think the local store will measure accurately?

And again unless gov regulated packages are being sold (yep the ones wanting them are going to go for them ain't they) it won't work.

Get off the some drugs are good and some are bad bandwagon for goodness sakes, (chemicals bad simples :)

And speaking as a smoker that is addicted but trying to quit a drug 20 times more addictive than heroin, leave the experimentals to fall into their own sick, Tobacco in the UK was at my time getting addicted given an okay by the Queen (UK yep Liz the Queen Elizabeth the second, due to a sister smoking 80 a day probably), at 11 years old.

Any drugs you can site that have been given that amount of public confirmation please mention one :)

Unfortunately when it comes down to it do you really think the local store will measure accurately?
It will be up to regulatory bodies to enforce accurate measurements of potentially dangerous chemicals (Eg, aspirin?!). Or, decriminalize them, offer extensive rehabilitation programs for posession along with a traffic-ticket-like fine and no real record. Not compulsory rehab, just offer it. Create clean needle exchange programs to minimize infectious disease spread. In short, for the harder stuff, don't make it illegal to simply use or possess small amounts.

And again unless gov regulated packages are being sold (yep the ones wanting them are going to go for them ain't they) it won't work.

Get off the some drugs are good and some are bad bandwagon for goodness sakes, (chemicals bad simples :)
It's true. Cannabis is impossible to overdose on. Cooking with it eliminates the negative side effects associated with smoking anything. The drugs themselves in Cannabis don't affect you negatively long term. Of course short term memory is affected while stoned, I can't remember how many times I had to back a movie up because my attention drifted somewhere else. Psilocybin mushrooms are equally safe. LSD in traditionally recreational levels causes no damage to the body whatsoever. It's also the only known cure for cluster headaches.

And speaking as a smoker that is addicted but trying to quit a drug 20 times more addictive than heroin, leave the experimentals to fall into their own sick, Tobacco in the UK was at my time getting addicted given an okay by the Queen (UK yep Liz the Queen Elizabeth the second, due to a sister smoking 80 a day probably), at 11 years old.

Any drugs you can site that have been given that amount of public confirmation please mention one :)
Public confirmation of what?

Last edited:
I guess if it was legal it could atleast be regulated to ensure it was clean and made it a clean lab.
But why Meth?
Maybe just Amphetamine?? I mean think about it the majority of users wouldnt want dirty household made meth when they can get CHEAP and clean lab grade amphetamine.
Atleast amphetamine is alot safer than meth... Meth is evil! lol@ it becoming mainstream when they banned the drugs to create amphetamine.
Gov actually created the "Meth problem".

I always found stims to be an "eye opener" they never scattered my mind. I could think so clear on stims, everything always made sense.
and I could study for hours upon hours without a need to stop... AND WOW LEARN so fast... was going for my L plates and I hadnt read the book,
I took a stim the night before the test and read the book all night! didnt sleep and next day Aced the test lol.
I am talking about ADHD meds here tho, not designer street drugs like Meth, which are way to powerful to be utlized for any thing other than scatter brains!

Last edited:
Many countries lead the policy of total ignorance being not only against drug using but also making a taboo upon the drug research.

I agree - some of the drugs can be legalized in order to re-organize the powers of crime fighters, to stop the unreasonable pursuit of users and throw the efforts to the real crime. The more so because the legal alcohol and tobacco causes much more problems to society than, say, marijuana which is neither addictive, nor a poison.

Plus, I think and I am sure, the special drug education is much more efficient method of preventing abuse: when a person know what is to be awaited at once and afterwards, and what's the difference between drugs they could come to the reasonable use or no use at all.

Meth is evil! lol@ it becoming mainstream when they banned the drugs to create amphetamine. Gov actually created the "Meth problem".

The FDA actually approved the use of methamphetamine for things like depression and alergies sometime around WWII. Just like every other drug that actually works, they pull it from the market because heaven forbid, people actually benefit positively from something and then STOP use when their ailment has been cured. They'd rather just pump people full of BS drugs that don't really do ---- and then have people empty their wallets to continue use.

Methamphetamine can still be prescribed these days under the name desoxyn for ADHD and weight loss, but just like everything else, it's so heavily regulated that the black market for it has grown to epic levels over the last decade. Not so much now as in the early 2000s, but it's still a big issue. The thing about meth is that it can be manufactured relatively easy with ingredients that are not overly difficult to obtain. That's the reason it has became the drug of choice for many recreational drug users.

My point here is this: just like every other drug, methamphetamine has its pros and cons. It's obviously not for everyone, but it does have benefits when used properly and in a controlled manor.

My views on drugs;
- Everything in moderation. If you can't moderate it, don't do it.
- Educate yourself. There are plenty of resources out there to fully learn how a drug works, the min/max doses, how addictive it is, how dangerous it is.

The 'war on drugs' is over and a new strategy needs to be put in place. Legalisation would mean safer drugs & drug usage, fewer crimes, and probably less overall usage. But it isn't as simple as stamping everything 'legal'. People need to be educated before they can be trusted to make their own decisions.

I propose a new approach:

What would GIR do?

25217967.png

Last edited:
Educate yourself. There are plenty of resources out there to fully learn how a drug works, the min/max doses, how addictive it is, how dangerous it is.

Yeah, to my mind this is the best way of fighting abuse.

Back