• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wanted: under 1 meg of space, gig or less of xfer, php, mysql

kreation

Hey guys,

Im lookin for minor space, minor bandwidth, but PHP and MYSQL support.

I've tried host.sk (can't make databases, they're full) and xug.net (never got a join reply)....

This is a personal site, well, actually for a gaming group. The total size of the site is under 100 kb's, but a meg would be preferred (maybe a couple screenshots, ect). I just don't want it to be slow....

Thanks for anyone who replies

If the site is only going to be at max 1 MB large, why do you need anywhere close to 1 GB of transfer? I think even 100 MB would be enough for you. :D

Try any of the hosts in the Host FAQ. :)

I'm looking for one with no ads, or, if i have to place a banner ad, atleast let me put it where I want to in the page (not a header or footer, which would make the whole layout look, well, ugly)....

Well, 100 megs would do fine...

The actual site is http://gitm.host.sk/news.php . It's not a crappy little frames style page, so I'm being alittle picky.

Spaceports

With spaceports you put the banner where you want on the cgi-bin (where all your php files go)

Back