• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] Hosting for proxy network

ChillyWilly

Need to host 25 proxy sites.. These are using very little resources at the moment as this is a new network.

Looking for 4-5 gig of space
300+gigs bandwidth (I want it to be a monthly limit no daily limits)
dual processors
1+ gigs of ram

Will need to have the ability to increase bandwidth in the future. Or be able to provide VPS in future. Would be easier to stay with company during the change to a VPS or managed dedicated..
must accept auto payments thru paypal.

25 proxys on a shared platform is not the best idea.
You should just go str8t to a VPS.

well as they are new and not even touching 20gigs a month should be fine cant see throwing money away for resources I don't even need at the moment

The issue really does not lie in the transfer needs. The issue lays in the amount of CPU that is needed for the proxys to work correctly.

Even though there were some providers here at FWS that target proxy as a special area. Granted they however are quite costly.

Good Luck In Your Search

tumble

Well, HostCafe can host your proxy site, but our recommendation is not to host 25 proxy sites on a shared hosting server. If you cahnge your mind to host few proxy sites then you we can provide you good hosting with large amount of bandiwdth. You can also get a VPS from us in cheap rate. If you are interested then let us know or send an PM.

--
HostCafe
SoftExperts International

:)

Well there are 18 proxy sites at the moment only 3 of which are actually running the other 14 redirect to the main 3 However I had plans to add more to redirect to main 3

I think it would be cheaper if you would get a dedicated server.

If I were to offer you anything they would be at least 60$+ per month.

:)

Alrighty then.. Though 60 sounds better then anything I have found that is managed. Since if its vps or dedicated I need it to be managed

I can host your Proxy links.

Hello ChilyWilly,
I can host your proxy sites. I can set up a custom site with what you need. I am offering all my plans for $7.99 (One-Set Up Fee/No Monthly Fees). Just visit my site and order the Custom Plan. Here is a voucher number for the discount: 404085000. If you purchase the full price of $25.99 (One-Set Up Fee/No Monthly Fees). I will throw in 20 Free downloadable Templates.
Just follow this link:
http://www.permanentfixture.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Last edited:
Need to host 25 proxy sites.. These are using very little resources at the moment as this is a new network.

dual processors
1+ gigs of ram

Will need to have the ability to increase bandwidth in the future. Or be able to provide VPS in future. Would be easier to stay with company during the change to a VPS or managed dedicated..
must accept auto payments thru paypal.

10GB of space
500GB BW
Unlimited features
100% uptime
instant account activation
$15.95 p/m

I agree with tumble. A shared platform running 25 proxies may not be a good idea, keeping in mind there are most likely more proxies already running on a shared platform from web host who are going to accept your offer. Going to a dedicated server for your needs would be the best route to take.

WE CAN OFFER :

20GB SPACE
500gb BANDWIDTH (upgradable)
Unlimited Mysql
. . E-Mail Accounts
99.21% Uptime :D

For $40 Per Month And A $10 Steup Fee ($10 is returnable)

Hi,

As per your request HostBIG.net would be able to offer you this plan.

Basic Reseller
Disk Space - 10 GB
Bandwidth - 1000 GB
MySQL Databases - Unlimited
Email Addresses - Unlimited
Features - Unlimited
Free billing software if required
$19.95 per month

But we have a special on at the moment for everyone at FreeWebSpace.net Forums, if you use this coupon code: FREEWEB during the checkout you can receive 50% off for life.

To have a look at any of our plans, to talk to a sales representative or to see what our customers are saying about us please go to our site at http://www.hostbig.net.

We also offer VPS Servers at a good price.

Regards,
Christopher Jackson
HostBIG.net

Last edited:
I can offer a Custom plan

Matt's Fast hosting can offer you...

Plan 1.

4096 MB Space - Great Deal
200, 000 MB Bandwidth - Great Deal
UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
UNLIMITED Email Accounts
UNLIMITED Sub Domains
UNLIMITED Parked Domains
UNLIMITED MYSQL Databases
Cpanel Control Panel with Fantastico

Cost

$15 Per Month
$160 Prepay 1 year - Thats a $20 Saving!

As this is a custom plan you will have to email me to order
general@mattsfasthosting.com

Payment methods Accepted
- Paypal

Any queries feel free to email me at
general@mattsfasthosting.com

dual processors
1+ gigs of ram

Nah , Id definetly go for vps they are quite cheap these days and can be very handy to have.

Just my opinion mate.

Cheers , jordan

Back