• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wanted: 50meg or more, cgi, perl, no ads and FTP ???

evil-kisses

Hi peeps

I`m not new to Freeweb, just a new name as its been a while sinse I`ve visited, I`m looking for the above which is - 50 meg of space or more, cgi, perl, no ads and FTP if possible, I`ve searched most threads and I came to the point that really I need your input on this one, so could I have comments and links plz.

50megs,no ads, perl, cgi, ftp...

looooooooooooooool

i think there is no REALLY good host...
for free like dut....

saiiiiwhuuuuut
peace

DjG, there's no reason to act like that.
Simply say you don't know of a host, or say nothing at all.
No reason to be childish about it. :rolleyes:

damn, i jus made a joke of it :)
i thought yall know me a lil'...
sorry for "actin like shit"...:)
pZ...i luv allyall

not many no ads hosts now... spesh with all that u want....

if u want one that lasts long with such capabilities, host it on ur home pc

No such thing.

1) No ads - no income
2) No ads can still be supported - but now you want perl and cgi, that would make the server worst off
3) 50 megs of space with no ads - wow the person running it must be generous
4) FTP? It's common but not with your requirements.

Thank you conker but I did look there before I posted, as for the rest of the posts.....well, I expected better input from you guys, if you don`t know then why even post???...if you have any decent links or info then why not post them....whats happened here is you guys have started to basically take the piss on a post because you can`t help me and find what I`m asking for to be far to much of a thing, thus no one with a decent comment will now post on this thread, I`m wafflin on but I know why I`m doing it...when I hit the board I couldn`t believe how few posts there were....months ago it was buzzin, have the asses taken control...lol, oh well...I expected a much better response here and never got one.

lata guys

evil-kisses, the freehosting has gone downhill. I don't know when you were last here, but your expectations are just a dream now. If you have a site that needs these requirements and it wasn't available in Host F.A.Q, then take a look in the Webhosting Offers forum for some cheap paid alternatives.

Back