• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want your site hosted 4 free?

smokebox

Hello im offering free webhosting to sites that get a great amount of hits per day. In return im asking for banners on you site. You will not find this deal on my page so you better act quick cause im probally only gonna give this away to less than 5 sites.

I offer all this and more:

SMTP server
Unlimited e-mail aliases
Unlimited e-mail forwards
Unlimited auto-responders
Unlimited mailing lists
Frontpage Extensions
WebPanel Control Panel
File Manager
phpMyAdmin
Telnet access
Raw Log Files access
Web StatsI
PHP, MySQL, PERL
Custom error pages
Password protected directories
WebMail
MIME types
catch-all e-mail account
Real Audio streaming
Real Video streaming
Search Engines Submit
Daily BackUp
24/7 FTP access
C, C++ and Python
SSI
CGI BIN
much, much more!

You can check out my hosting site at
http://216.10.26.249/

Once the name registers it will be jokerzhost.com

Last edited:
seems pretty good, I am interested, I have a domain otaku-100.com and i need a host for free cause me no have a CC.:biggrin2:

Otaku meaning someone who is obsessed with something, mainly Japanese culture. Literally, it is the impolite way of saying "you", but is known as this now.

GuruXL, he cannot give you his services for you name, because he hasn't gotten his domain up and so he doesn't have any nameservers.

Last edited:
Yeah, he could. BTW, you're not allowed to make the same topic in two forums. Delete this one.

SmokeBox, if you give me a subdomain on your domain(i don´t have a domain) i´ll run a remotely hosted-service like Bravenet, now with counters and guestbooks but my friend has more script like that so it will grow soon, if you want i´ll place a top+foot-banner and a footbanner at the guestbooks.
Or if you want i´ll install an irc-server for you to support your people trough a chat :D

Do you like the idea?

YUPAPA is a donhost reseller, so there is a chance that he doesn't know that :p

Knowing Yupapa, he probably uses a different name for them, like Monster Stats or Virgin Pants or something

Back