• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want Power? Xug needs mods

NerdCities

Xug.net is in need of a temporary volunteer staff to assist in approving or dissapproving accounts. Ideally we're looking for moderators who can meet the following requirements:

1. Have a minimum 100 posts or so on this forum
2. Have the time and english speaking ability to dedicate an hour or so to processing around 1000 applications
3. Be willing to hold a moderator status on our support forums and assist users.
4. Have a static IP.

In return applicants will not only possess incredible xug powers, assist the Free host community, but they will also be allowed one moderator web space account on a seperate pay per host server.

Please PM me your instant messenger name, FWH or Xug username, desired user/pass, and IP and I'll get back to you within 24. Thanks for your help guys.

Please don't post *check your PMs* As NerdCities already requested that you PM him, he will check his PMs anyway. :rolleyes:

Anymore such posts will be deleted also :classic2:

1. Have a minimum 100 posts or so on this forum
- Yup !

2. Have the time and english speaking ability to dedicate an hour or so to processing around 1000 applications
- Yup !

3. Be willing to hold a moderator status on our support forums and assist users.
- Yup !

4. Have a static IP.
- Nope :(

Do u have MSN or ICQ or AIM :confused:
>> looked at your profile :rolleyes:

. Have a minimum 100 posts or so on this forum
- Yupperz

- Yupperz

- Yupperz

4. Have a static IP.
- Yupperz

pm me :) or email me at emuzone@barrysworld.com thx :)

Originally posted by Jan
Please don't post *check your PMs* As NerdCities already requested that you PM him, he will check his PMs anyway. :rolleyes:

Anymore such posts will be deleted also :classic2:
sorry wont happen again :classic2:

So in other words you need a 24/7 connection.
:'(
I would do it if not soo

you can use a proxy, that is how i do it, it sets my ip, to the IP of the proxy, so when i go to start->run->winipcfg it shows my real IP from my ISP, but when i go to www.showmyip.com it shows the IP of the proxy, thats how you would know it is working.

Back