• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

waht the heck happened to unlimited space?

TJGuitar85

I remember back in the day, Simplenet, DigitalChainsaw, all of em did unlimited web space for 19.95 a month...now there a whopping 100 megs or so...whats the point of buying? you can get 100 off fortunecity.

-TJ

Well suspose your site grew to be 999 Tera Bytes big. You think someone will give you that much space for free when it will host them millions? I don't think so.

999 terabytes isnt gonna happen...lol

but100megs for a PAID hosting THESE DAYS is nothing. in my opinion, unless its a domain..

-TJ

well...free sites dont come with domains,if ur gonna get a subdomain, why not just use a FWP?...but domains are usually extra anyways.

-TJ

FWP are less reliable. You'll have a hard time getting support when you need it. Paid hosts are usually always there. There's alot of add-ons like PHP and MySQL that many FWP don't provide. And most FWP require your to have an extremely long domain. Paid hosting is superior in those and every other way regardless of space.

Back