• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wadaya think?

ozefrog

due to my site design not being practical anymore when adding new sections, i have had to redesign my site.

i no that its compatible with netscape 4.5 and internet explorer 6, but i was wondering how it shows up in Opera?

also i would like to know your comments and suggestions on how i could improve my site, content wise and design wise.

im sorry for the slowness of my site, it ran lightning fast on another server but for now the server its on currently will have to do.

http://www.cheaphumour.za.net/

thx

well done with teh site, i love the colour and the layout very much and i love the content and the joke counting bit. well done so much.

also, the link hover on the menu is a bit bright, but only minor problem.

thanks

i was kinda aware of the menu on the side, i dont like it either lol. but i couldnt find anything that works well with it, does anyone have a suggestion?

I dont have any suggestions for the link hover, but the site looks great!

On a side note, the last 3 Yo Mama jokes on the first page are repeats.

[add]
The entire second page is a repeat :confused2

Originally posted by Ben
I dont have any suggestions for the link hover, but the site looks great!

On a side note, the last 3 Yo Mama jokes on the first page are repeats.

[add]
The entire second page is a repeat :confused2

i dont seem to get that problem at all? wat browser and operating system u using?

Originally posted by Hobo
Nice navigation and colors but what does sms mean?

Short Message System i think, its for sending messages to cellphones; nice colors and nice clean layout:)

I don't get it how would that be a category for jokes? are those jokes that you would put into your cell phone?

I love it! Perfect choice of colors. The only problem I had was it kind of loaded low for me, but it's probably the host.

Originally posted by ozefrog

i dont seem to get that problem at all? wat browser and operating system u using?

Mozilla 1.0 RC3 (build 2002052306)
on Windows 98 first edition, SP1

@ Ben

I use:
Mozilla 1.0 (Build: 20020530)
Win98

The site comes up just fine. I think you might want to update your version of Mozilla.

i have opened my site b4 from windows 3.11 and NT 3.51 using netscape and it worked fine. it may of just been a server error at the time u accessed the site. hope thats all it was cos im not that advanced at PHP programming.

anyway just to be on the safe side i will download mozilla myself and test it.

the server has been slow lately, its a shared server with about 40 accounts on it (free hosting).

and yes, the SMS joke section is for putting jokes into your fone. i dont think this can be successfully done, but i would eventually like to be able to have visitors send the joke from my site directly to their mobile fone. (or cellular as others would call it) if you know of where i can find information to do this, plz tell me.

something i realised is it pays to use DreamWeaver, u get better feedback...lol :)

once again, thanks for your wonderful comments

Back