• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vStay away from vaguhost – hosting from hell

vander

I have made payment for the Dual Core Intel Pentium 3.0GHZ. This service was never deliver. I have contacted owner Jeffrey Granger over 30 times and have always received different reasons why this server was not delivered.

Now I will go with paypal, BBB and small court claims. I’m so f@%#&%^ sick of him and his excuses. Just want to let know all other to say away from them.

If you search google there are plenty of negatives vaguhost reviews so I'm not the only one. It maybe is to late for me to get this money but you don't need to make same mistake...

You should have done research on them first. They have so many negative reviews on WHT they could be #1 in the hall of shame.

Did you pay with paypal? Credit card through paypal? Credit card?

If a credit card was involved in the transaction at all, call the credit card company and issue a chargeback. This could damage your relationship with paypal though.

You should have done research on them first. They have so many negative reviews on WHT they could be #1 in the hall of shame.
Maybe he was one of the many who jumped in before there was anything to research :S

In that case, it becomes a personal problem. :idea:

we just got over that same personal problem actually. Jeff gave us our server... with 1/4 of the ram promised, and countless lies and misleading statements...

Its BS really, but you know what, I'm happy to have been his customer for a few reasons that i'll keep to myself. With every crappy server provider, I learn something new. :)

I'm shocked that anyone buys from them. They don't even have a website do they?

When I first meet Jeff a couple months ago he claimed that he owned datacenters in Texas and in Hong Kong,,lol. Then when he told me that the server admins from HostGator and Bluehost had left them to work for him, I knew he was full of it. I told him I had ot block him from MSN because he was so full of *&^&.

Yes, I agree with you.
I also had a very bad experience with them few years back, fortunately, I got my money back. :)

Back