• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vps Request

Need a Vps

I need a really low vps with low space but high BW

1 GB Space
100-150 GB BW
Dont need a a control panel but will need phpmyadmin cPanel would be nice not required :)
linux any OS
400 MB Ram

This will be used for a web-based rpg host

Throw them offers out

It's hard to find a provider that will give you 1 GB Space.. Most VPS plans start at 5 - 10 GB Space. Try Rapidvps.com, they have budget vps servers

it will also be hard to find a host that will offer low disk space and bandwidth and that much RAM, it just does not work out. If you want less than 10GB disk space, be prepared to get about 128MB RAM, selling that much RAM and not getting hardly any money from the disk space and bandwidth would just be a waist to the host.

ECSPortal.Com can offer you:

VPS 10GB
--------------------
10GB Disk Space
320GB Transfer (outbound)
Unmetered Inbound

1 IP Address
512MB RAM
CentOS 4.3
Virtuozzo Control Panel
------------------
$29.95/Month

Signup Here!

Last edited:
Custom VPS Plan

Our Custom VPS Plan with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $25/Mon will suit you,

Disk Space - 1 GB
Bandwidth - 100 GB

Virtual Memory (RAM) - 512 MB
Processes - 80
Dedicated IPs - 3

Features - VPS Admin Panel, CP+ (30 Day Free Trial), Complete SSH Root Access, Install & Run Your Own Applications, Manage Own Config Files, Complete Independence, Own Network Configuration & Routing Tables, Full Control Over Files & Processes, Virtual Ethernet, Own Hostname, Configure Own DNS Servers, Pre-Installed Services (Mysql Apache Bind vsftpd & proftpd)

Included Upon Request - Webmin, Usermin & Virtualmin

Check out our Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $165.95 included with this plan @ Pro VPS Plan

If interested send PM

Hello,

I can give you something like:
10 GB Space
300 GB BW
CentOS 4.x or FC4/5
Ram: 392MB burstable to 768MB
OS: CentOS 4, Debian 3.1, Fedora core 3,4,5, Gentoo 20060317, opensuse 10, slackware 10.2, ubuntu 6.06
Monthly: 25$
Test-ip: 83.133.126.156

I've 512Mb of ram unallocated
Host node
Load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

This host node will be used only to my bulk-hosting.net project and to this VPS.

Last edited:
Back