• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

VPS or shared hosting.

sander k

NLC
It's better to get a VPS than shared hosting. Shared hosting is not reliable enough if you're into something serious. Although, it's cheaper, but even not so much if you manage to find a cheaper VPS (there are always some discounts, just check out different web hosting offers on different forums).
I don't need a cheap VPS, I need a reliable one.

EyeSalas

Buy a shared hosting instead of VPS. I thought shared hosting is better then VPS for non technical peoples.

Did you look at offer section of shared hosting?

Leasedlayer

If you are looking for signup for a service means i would suggest you to go with shared as it is easier & less expensive compared to VPS. Can you be some more specific about your requirements like Space, budget & config so that we can help you out in a better way.

DAC

Hi sander k,

I agree with cwvps, you should go with a VPS as it's more reliable and you're not sharing your resources. If you're still looking around we can offer you the following VPS:
CPU Cores - 2
RAM - 768 MB
Disk Space, GB - 30 GB
Bandwidth - 1000 GB
Port speed - 100 Mbit
Static IP address (IPv4) - 1 IP
Monthly price = $5.00

Located in US, we provide 24/7 support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime, let me know if you're interested and I can see about getting you a recurring discount. Thanks!

skynethosting

Hi,

We can offer you cheap web hosting in USA data centers.
Checkout these shared plans : https://skynethosting.net/web-hosting.htm

We have a special offer on the USA BUSINESS PRO plan at the moment. ;)
>> you can pay for 3 months and get the 9 Months hosting FREE : Use coupon LOVEFREAK

For more details, you can always contact our sales team via the live chat :)