1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

VPS or shared hosting.

Discussion in 'Web hosting requests' started by sander k, Sep 22, 2015.

1. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

I don't need a cheap VPS, I need a reliable one.

2. cwvps

cwvps Member

You're focusing on the right thing then.

3. EyeSalas

EyeSalas New Member

Buy a shared hosting instead of VPS. I thought shared hosting is better then VPS for non technical peoples.

Did you look at offer section of shared hosting?

4. Albertwu

Albertwu Member

Skype: harris_373. You can upgrade the VPS with all data backup

5. sclaeys

sclaeys New Member

I would check into ImbaHost.com. I have used them for the last two years for various projects and do not disappoint.

6. Leasedlayer

Leasedlayer Member

If you are looking for signup for a service means i would suggest you to go with shared as it is easier & less expensive compared to VPS. Can you be some more specific about your requirements like Space, budget & config so that we can help you out in a better way.

7. DAC

DAC Member

Hi sander k,

I agree with cwvps, you should go with a VPS as it's more reliable and you're not sharing your resources. If you're still looking around we can offer you the following VPS:
    CPU Cores - 2
    RAM - 768 MB
    Disk Space, GB - 30 GB
    Bandwidth - 1000 GB
    Port speed - 100 Mbit
    Static IP address (IPv4) - 1 IP
    Monthly price = $5.00

Located in US, we provide 24/7 support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime, let me know if you're interested and I can see about getting you a recurring discount. Thanks!

8. skynethosting

skynethosting New Member

Hi,

We can offer you cheap web hosting in USA data centers.
    Checkout these shared plans : https://skynethosting.net/web-hosting.htm

We have a special offer on the USA BUSINESS PRO plan at the moment. ;)
    >> you can pay for 3 months and get the 9 Months hosting FREE : Use coupon LOVEFREAK

For more details, you can always contact our sales team via the live chat :)