• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS or Dedicated

IndianFighters

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a VPS or a Dedicated whichever deal looks good to me. Looking to host few dating sites and other sites & later on may be few of my clients too. Look for a nice server with good configuration with 1Gb + Ram, should be more then Duo core, xeon or Opteron (preferred), want cpanel/whm.

Would like to have some good deals & then will decide in PM. Do PM me if you have any offers to make.

want to take it very soon in this coming week.

Thanks

I think this package from Crissic could suit you:

DUAL CORE INTEL PENTIUM D 3.0GHZ
2GB DDR RAM
250GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IPs

$40.00 Setup
$119.99 / MONTHLY

cPanel - $19.95/MONTH
Fantastico Add-on: $2.95/MONTH

For this and more offers, please visit http://www.crissic.com/dedicated.html and use "$ge-save" when purchasing for 5% recurring discount!

Hope it helps :)
Adz

Hello,
Host Color Servers can offer you the following configuration as dedicated server:
Premiere Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
2GB Ram
160GB Drive
5 IPs
No Setup Fee
1 Free Month
$135/month

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or comments.

Good Luck!
A.

Hello,

Geek Rack Networks would like to offer you the following server in accordance with your request.

Geek Dual Xeon 3.0GHz
Processor: Intel Dual Xeon 3.0GHz
Hard Drive: 250 GB SATA
Memory: 2 GB RAM DDR
Bandwidth: 2,000 GB
Dedicated IPs: 5
NO SETUP COST
Monthly Cost: $89.99
[More Info] [ORDER NOW]

We accept credit cards via 2Checkout as well as PayPal and MoneyBookers. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at sales[@]geekrack.net or shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking :)

Hello,

Geek Rack Networks would like to offer you the following server in accordance with your request.

Geek Dual Xeon 3.0GHz
Processor: Intel Dual Xeon 3.0GHz
Hard Drive: 250 GB SATA
Memory: 2 GB RAM DDR
Bandwidth: 2,000 GB
Dedicated IPs: 5
NO SETUP COST
Monthly Cost: $89.99
[More Info] [ORDER NOW]

We accept credit cards via 2Checkout as well as PayPal and MoneyBookers. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at sales[@]geekrack.net or shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking :)

You offers sounds to be good but i want to know more info regarding the servers:
what is the uplink port speed?
does the server have antivirus & firewall?
Whats is with backup?
managed or not?
MySQL is included?

i would like everyone to specify these thngs too plz this will help me more to choose.
I welcome PMs

This server does not come with any of the applications installed by default, however we could install these for you no problem. This would be covered under our level management that is included with the server. Feel free to read more about this here.The uplink on the server is 100MBPS. Let me know if you have any other questions ill be more than happy to help you.

Regards,

Hi,

IT-4VN.COM can offer you:

DUAL XEON 3.06GHZ 533FSB w/HYPERTHREADING
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 250GB SATA
Banwidth: 2000GB/MONTH
IPs: 5
Setup: FREE

Cost: $99.95 / month

OR:

PENTIUM-D 925 DUAL-CORE 3.0GHZ 800FSB
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 250GB SATA
Banwidth: 2000GB/MONTH
IPs: 5
Setup: FREE

Cost: $79.95 / month

Extra:

Cpanel 19.95$ / month
1x250GB HDD 15$ / month

Contact me via MSN:sales@it-4vn.com / Y!M: contact_h4vn or Email: admin@it-4vn.com for more infomations.

We host several hundred dating web sites! I have two options for you, both are fully managed:

PH-100 - Managed VPS
http://www.vistapages.com/private-hosting/
512MB RAM
50GB Space
3000 GB Transfer
cPanel/WHM included.

Monthly: $49.95
Setup: $0.00

VD4 - Managed Dedicated Hosting
http://www.vistapages.com/dedicated/

Intel Dual Core 2 Xeon 1.86Ghz
2GB Memory
2x500GB SATA with hardware RAID 0 or 1 (3ware 9650SE)
2000GB transfer
cPanel/WHM included.

Monthly: $439 per month
Setup: $150.00 (however, I'll wave it if you sign up)

Back