• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vps needed

Hi,

I'm in the market for a new vps, I would need it to run cpanel, mysql, php etc smoothly so I'm guessing 384 - 512 mb ram would be enough? I would need to have atleast 10 gb space and 100-300 gb bandwidth. I need to say under $30 dollars but I could go slightly over if I get a good deal. I'd also like you guys to include cPanel/whm in the quote.

Last edited:
Perfect. We offer a package that has those EXACT settings!

Novice
128 MB Guaranteed RAM * doubled to 256MB
256 MB Burstable RAM * doubled to 512MB
10 GB Disk Space
300 GB of Premium Bandwidth
ADD WHM / cPanel VPS Optimized for ONLY $6 !!!
HyperVM VPS PowerPanel
3 IP Addresses
Choice of Operating System
Monthly - $19.95 per month + $6/m for cPanel / WHM

[Order Securely Here]

great deal

That is great news; have a look at safehosting.com and i'm sure that you will not be dissapointed. It looks like you will need the VPS plesk 10 for just under 30$.
Good luck

hey DOM noticed he said cPanel/WHM.

anyways david if you want real service and reliability try wiredtree.com or knownhost.com. Knowhost is having one of those major sales so you can probably catch a deal. Wiredtree is great as they respond prompty and have a really good reputation

Hey David,

Server Complete would like to offer you the following:

25GB Disk Space
300GB Premium Bandwidth
384MB Guaranteed RAM
512MB Burstable RAM
2 IP Addresses
cPanel/WHM Included
Semi-managed

FREE Setup -- $29.99 per month!

Click Here to Review Your Quote!

This is a custom offer, if you are interested in ordering, please send an email to sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com

David. I can't PM you, but do you have backups of wiizdom? If you do, how recent are they (I was willielwgg on your forum).

David, i personally would recommend (if you can afford it, or if it's there a special) to go to KnownHost.com , they have been the every best i've been on :D

Hello,

I can offer you the following package from drivenhost.com It typically costs $40/month I will send you an coupon for $10/month off each month:

20GB Space / 500GB Transfer / Cpanel + WHM / 512MB Ram

If interested let me know.

DrivenHost would like to offer you our Basic VPS Plan

20GB space
512MB of guaranteed RAM
768MB Burstable RAM
500GB Bandwidth
2 IPs included
Full root/admin access
Free cPanel and Fantastico
Managed 1 Support
Choice of OS: CentOS, Debian, Fedora Core, Suse.
Priced at $40/month

Run on reliable servers. Virtuozzo based. Dual Woodcrest 5130 4x 250GB HD, 12 GB Ram. Servers capped at 8 VPS's/server

Now use our coupon code vpsblastoff and get 50% off your first month with us.

If you are interested in our offer, please go to DrivenHost.com/vps and order the basic vps plan. We will have you setup as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Back