• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS 15GB HDD for $9.99/month

mzplanet.com

VPS Special:

Max VPS per hardware node: 6
Processor Power: 750Mhz+
Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
HDD Storage: 15000MB
Bandwidth: 400GB (10 Mbps port)
Operating System: Debian, CentOS, FedoraCore, Ubuntu, OpenSuse

Regular price is: $22.50/month.
Please use coupon code: VPSP555 to get 55.5% discount. Your price will be $9.99/month.
This offer will expire on April 25th.

URL: http://www.mzplanet.com/

MzPlanet is able to offer our extremely low price by providing unmanaged service, which means that you are expected to be able to administer and troubleshoot all aspects of your account.

Last edited:
I don't see any plans with 400GB Bandwith for $22.50, otherwise I'd be interested. For that price closest is 200GB Bandwith =)

Do you allow proxies?

Hi Keagle,
This is a special offer created from VPS Special and Delux.

Public proxies are not allowed since you can not guarantee that proxy traffic will be fully legal and our network will not be used to abuse others.

I don't see any plans with 400GB Bandwith for $22.50, otherwise I'd be interested. For that price closest is 200GB Bandwith =)

Do you allow proxies?

This discount is permanent. It's valid as long as you stay with us. So even if price will chage you will get 55.5% discount from new price.

IRC is not allowed. Proxy is not allowed. Adult sites are allowed.

Also.

If you use the 55.5% discount does that work for every month? or just the first?

Thanks

Ill get one
On Thursday night
:)
I forgot
How much for exztra ips
I only want another 2.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to inform you that we sold out all VPS-Delux and VPS-Special packages. They sold faster than we expected :) We don't intend to oversell our resources so you have to wait for new server. We will provide some discounts on new server too.

hey i am having a small trouble with the installation of server
i bought a vps from you
can you reconfigure the OS?
I have already sent you a mail

Back