• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

visit this thread and win $50 USD cash!

Originally posted by is0lized
you must be blind then... they are on the corners also

I doubt it, I see something in one corner, but it looks like a 0 or possibly a 10.

Gahh! It's blindingly multicolored. At least we content ourselves with only three colors: white, black, and green. "20" is written in every corner, "TWENTY" is written overtop that circle thing and along the bottom border, and "US 20" or "US TWENTY" (I don't remember, I'd have to check) is written in along a little magnetic strip running vertically up the bill (you have to hold it up to the light to see that), and the same is written in microprint around various other elements. It's very clear.

Originally posted by Bruce
I only have a few left...

same here too,i only have one silver certificate 1$ bill...

then i have a pure silver 5$ USA and Canada coin never touched by human hands :mad:

I've got a drawer full of $2 bills, a bucket of silver dollars and another one of those silly Susan B. Anthony things, a cup of bicentennial silver dollars, and a barrel full of 50¢ pieces. You want to know why they're not in circulation? Because I have 'em all!

The reason 50¢ pieces aren't in common use is kinda funny. People say they don't use them because vending machines don't accept them (despite many things sold through them being priced at 50¢). Vending machines sellers say they don't accept them because people don't use them.

The reason for the switch wasn't aesthetic, it was because the old ones were so damned easy to counterfeit... despite the fact that the old bills are still accepted... which kinda defeats the purpose of changing... but whatever, it was a good try.

What was the topic of this thread, again? :)

I have a couple canadian coins dating from 1864, a canadian 20 back from the 40s, a quater worth $5 and a bunch of other stuff.

Do you really think someone was gonna give me $50 for making a screenshot?

Dreaaaaaaaaaaaam on

Back