• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

visionman-hosting.com

Visionman

500 MB Disk Space
20 GB Bandwidth
100 Emails, FTPs
100 MySQL Databases
No Ads
No Forum Posting Required
You pay absolutely nothing for your subdomain!
CPanel 10

If enough people start posting asking for an account I'll reedit the signup url here.

We are also giving away the same account if you want to purchase a domain. $10 domain per year. Hosting accounts on the house :D We accept PayPal, e-Gold, and Moneybookers for a domain if you would like that.

http://freehosting.visionman-hosting.com

There's the link for free hosting. Free Hosting accounts are not instantly activated. We are currently not accepting PayPal. That gateway will be back in a few days.

If your account is not showing activity after 7 days from creation it will be deleted.

Adult sites are permitted only if it is a nonprofit site.
You want to have a profitable adult site you must pay for a premium hosting package.

Last edited:
luis123456 said:
Do you suport simple PHP blog?

yes CPanel comes with an autoinstaller has 70+ autoinstaller scripts. Here's a C&P of all the blogs therein

B2Evolution (from CPSkins)
PHP/MySQL Blog System
LifeType
PHP/MySQL Blog System
Nucleus
PHP/MySQL Blog System
Serendipity
PHP/MySQL Blog System
Textpattern
PHP/MySQL Blog System
WordPress (from CPSkins)
PHP/MySQL Blog System
boastMachine
PHP/MySQL Blog System
myBloggie
PHP/MySQL Blog System
B2Evolution (from cPanel)
PHP/MySQL Blog System
WordPress (from cPanel)
PHP/MySQL Blog System

Adult Content ?

Do you accept adult content ? (most are homemade pictures)

If you do, please provide me an account.

When I go to visionman-hosting.com it says your account has been suspended :-( I had two sites hosted and until a few hours ago it was working great... what's happened? Is everything allright?

Back