• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VirtuosoNetSolutions = Failure.

pushyvii

I suggest you ALL not go with Virtuosonetsolutions.

A while back I was a paying customer. My site was DDoSed and I was given a day to have my new host transfer. My new host needed some information I didn't have nor knew, and I asked the support team @ VNS. I was called an idiot for not using common sense and a bunch of other things, giving attitude and such.

The support 'team' is horrible, rude, and not helpful. They close support tickets after they answer and if you re-email them about it they will ask you why you're asking for help again because they believe they've 'helped' you already.

This is a joke host, they have a good layout and template, but when it comes down to things, their support is horrible.

If you piss support off in the slightest way, they terminate your account or cut you off from it. You can't even get a backup of it.

Horrible site, horrible horrible horrible. If you want a host that will help you out, don't go with Virtuoso. Trust me, this host will be a horrible decision for you.

"You won't stay." TM

We've all heard this about them before.

Sorry that you had to experience it before realizing. Do your research before going with a host.

You are not the first, and I"m sure your not the last to say the same thing about this company.

Best of luck with your new provider.

:)

Yeah, I was close to purchasing a small VPS from them just to test something out. Then I read alot of horrible reviews about them. I'm just happy I read them before buying something from them.

Sorry to hear what happened, but it is also quite rumored that they are not the most "popular" host to go with.

I assume you have not heard the phrase: "Don't judge a book by its cover"? Well in this industry, it's: "Don't judge a host by their web design".

Good luck finding a new provider. Unfortunately, we already knew about VNS, they have that kind of reputation, it might be worth researching your next provider a little better ;)

Yeah I went off and found a much better provider. Support is much better :p

But it was partially my fault because I didn't do much prior research.
On the front page it says a bunch of crap about like editors choice or awards and whatnot, are those true?

Yeah I went off and found a much better provider. Support is much better :p

But it was partially my fault because I didn't do much prior research.
On the front page it says a bunch of crap about like editors choice or awards and whatnot, are those true?

I have wondered the same thing ever since I first saw them. They have horrid service, yet supposedly all these awards. Its very strange.

Back