• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

video card drivers

byrdgirl13

How can I find out what video card my computer has (this one was built in-store and I don't know about the parts used)? My bro and I accidentally deleted the driver and don't have it on a CD (or don't know where it is), so I need to download it.

And remember, this time, to put your drivers into a CD, so you won't be able to delete it anymore.
PS: All your drivers should be kept on a CD...:classic2:

Hmmmm.......you could try going into System Information and clicking on Components > Display, but I'm afraid it'll say the same thing. Otherwise idk, you could call the place you got the computer from.

would it be possible for me to have deleted some small file that makes the driver work - like could I have the driver installed but not have some file it needs to be able to run?

Originally posted by dawizman
Crack open the case, there should be some markins on the card.

Thanks, this worked. Found out what the card was and got the drivers downloaded. ...Ah, home sweet 1024x768!! :biggrin2:

Back