• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very Reliable Host

AJB

I am looking for a very reliable host. I would be willing to spend around $10 a month and don't need anything special.

100 Megs of Space
I am really not sure about bandwidth, but I think it will be less than 3GB

In this case, I care more about reliability instead of good price. I also want a comapany that has been around a good time (i.e. More than two years if possible).

I have thought about the following, but am welcoming any other options.

Verio
Jaguar PC
WorldZonePro
Crystaltech
ValueWeb
Pair
Tera-Byte

I am really not sure about those above and am contuning my search. Thanks for any other ideas. Remember, in this case I care a lot more about reliablility than price.

From your list I would recommend WorldZonePro as I have used them since March on two accounts.

Also another reliable one (not on your list) that I used for 12 months prior to WorldZonePro is www.addr.com :)

Thanks for your suggestion of ADDR. I added that to my list (not on my original post though). Just out of curiousity, what plan do you have on WorldZonePro?

Hello,

Out of that list i definetly recommend Jaguar PC, you cant go wrong with Greg and his staff, a very reputable company. They were the first host i used 2-3 years ago, excellent service, i will always recommend them to everyone.

You cant go wrong with JaguarPC :)

Regards,
Invisionz

Originally posted by estester
I am looking for a very reliable host. I would be willing to spend around $10 a month and don't need anything special.

100 Megs of Space
I am really not sure about bandwidth, but I think it will be less than 3GB

In this case, I care more about reliability instead of good price. I also want a comapany that has been around a good time (i.e. More than two years if possible).

I have thought about the following, but am welcoming any other options.

Verio
Jaguar PC
WorldZonePro
Crystaltech
ValueWeb
Pair
Tera-Byte

I am really not sure about those above and am contuning my search. Thanks for any other ideas. Remember, in this case I care a lot more about reliablility than price.

Last edited:
That's the plan I would proably buy if I went with them.

Invisionz - Do you know if Jaguar PC is still as reliable and great as they were a few years ago or are you just reccomending off of past experiences? Also, do you or anyone else that knows about them think there will be any slowdowns with support or anything after buying Aletia?

Thanks again and more suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your help invisionz and Jan. After reading more on WHT and re-looking over plans, I have narrowed down the list to.

Jaguar PC
WorldZonePro
Tera-Byte

I liked Crystaltech, but I didn't realize it was Windows hosting at first and I want Unix.

Also, if I were to get my own nameservers, what would I need? I think all you need is a unique ip, right? I don't need my own nameservers, but I figured I would get them, if they were free. I can register them for free on Godaddy, but I not sure if you need a static Ip or what. Does anyone have any info on that?

I am really going to sleep over this now and re-evaluate the plans tomorrow. They are all great and I really don't know what one to choose. Any other suggestions about that are welcome too along with personal experiences when possible.

Back