• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very new gaming site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlHost

Hi i have just made a new games site. WWW.KARLGAMES.INFO

I know its info but when i get enough money i am making it .com along with my other 2 domains.

Its was only made yesterday so please comment on it.

Thanks Karl

Hmmm i can see the games, you do have active x dont you? And yes i am selling my other domains because karlshare i dont have a use for and i cannot afford to keep karlhost running.

your site is not working plus this is not web site for review because it doesn't have have logo or content please update your site then resubmmit for review.. the review is not for traffic purpose...sorry I didn't mean to be mean but we gotta follow rules...

I am using Firefox, and the games do not load. :(

I like the very basic design, though.

your site is not working plus this is not web site for review because it doesn't have have logo or content please update your site then resubmmit for review.. the review is not for traffic purpose...sorry I didn't mean to be mean but we gotta follow rules...

Indeed. The site is not worth for review.
Even an html noobie can do a plain white site like that.
I rate it negative 10. Sorry... :fangel:

With hard work and dedication, you can achieve a great design. For now, as mentioned above by the others, I think this is a very premature stage to have submitted your website for review. I wish you luck, keep us posted.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back