• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

very cheap host: about $10 per year

Wow!

Wow! I didnt even know that I had a private inbox on this thing! I had a few messages waiting for me!

~WebThingy

I don't want to make longer this argument.

But following words are very aggressive for me. And it makes me unhappy.

Originally posted by ljprevo
I would say stand on a street corner holding a sign that says I will will work for hosting.

I understand you want to make money.
And I don't say to you why do you sell your products so expensive.
Also you can't charge me to seek a cheap price.

Regards

well, it is essentially the same thing as standing on the corner.

Web Thingy saw you standing in that corner with that sign and is now doing you a favor by hosting you so cheap. He is losing money on you with your very first support ticket...you should be VERY grateful to him for helping you out like this, ESPECIALLY if he gives halfway decent support.

Originally posted by bigperm
www.discount-hosting.com

10 dollars a year

50mb
4gb
PHP
mySQL

There.

Hope they don't need technical support. Directly from their Faq.

At: http://www.discount-hosting.com/faq.html

US$ 10 for a whole year !! I cant believe it is serious. Can I trust you ?
There is no trick in this plan. No hidden cost, no attempt to make you pay more. Discount-hosting.com is the international department of a long existing french discounter in hosting plans called hebergement-discount.com. The price is made possible because we do not provide technical assistance, nor options on the plan. You just take it or leave it.

Most people want free meat & they'd like to look for freewebsites before they are asking for paid hosting.

And , some hosting companies have been going to low their price as possible as they can. It must be going to a storm in the area at the end of year.

Then...

Well, the big web hosting bubble is finally bursting!

There was a point at which anyone could set up as a host and earn good cash, but now, its survival of the fittest!

Whats going to keep your business going? Quality, and Support. Q&S comes first, then features and price.

Thats the way I see it, and if im right, I have no worries about the survival of asp2.net ;)

~WebThingy

If you want to have MySQL and more than 40 mb, no ads, php, good technical service and other stuff, better pay for more than $7.00 a month.

Cheap is sometimes the worst thing.

Back